Help

Fabulous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We've used Cal Mag Fizz for about 5 years now. The whole family enjoys it. We use it for our regular drinks, instead of juice or pop.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It would have been helpful to know that shavegrass or horsetail (silica) provides ccalcium.

Cal Mag Fizz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best tasting effervescent Cal Mag I could find on the market. I have one of each flavor for variety. I tell all my friends about it!

Wonderful Calcium supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Easy and tasty. And this brand has the perfect combination of nutrients for optimal bone health.

cal mag fizz

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

me and my daughter take this in a bottle of water it tastes good and is good for us. I cannot assimelate pills or vitamins so this is perfect. Thank you

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is so easy to mix and it tastes great. I make up a drink in the mornings with several herbal ingredients. Everything I use now is powdered so it dissolves quickly in juice or water and has a fast absorption rate. I really feel the difference and I know it is good for me!

calcium powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i've been using this products for a couple years. It's great if you don't like to, or can't, swallow pills. The berry flavor tastes fine, and supposedly the calcium gets absorbed better in this form. I plan to use it as long as they keep selling it.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Tastes good without side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works great!Every other form of calcium made me naucious. This powder tastes good, doesn't require swallowing giagantic pills, is very low in carbs and calories (unlike the chocolate chews), and best of all, I don't feel naucious after drinking it. I highly recommend this product.

Best way to get calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for some time and find it to be a tasty and convenient way to get the calcium I need every day. I never forget to take it since I need a drink with my meals and this is a great drink!

1 2