THE BEST CAL-MAG IN THE MARKET!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

BAYWOOD, CAL-MAG FIZZ, ABSORBS WELL IN THE BODY, BECAUSE THE FORMULATION HAS IONIC MINERALS, BECAUSE THE BODY IS ABLE TO RECOGNIZE IT BETTER...HELPS ME TO SLEEP GOOD!! ... I TAKE IT BEFORE I GO TO BED...

Cal Mag Fizz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best tasting effervescent Cal Mag I could find on the market. I have one of each flavor for variety. I tell all my friends about it!

tjn cal-mag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

drink before you go to bed, have a great night sleeping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. It has helped so much in keeping blood pressure and cholesterol down. Thanks so much for selling it! Don't stop selling it.:)

Fan-Fizzing-Tastic & Tasty too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor, who is also a dietician, suggested I take a magnesium supplement. I have extreme muscle tension issues and get leg cramps at night. I did some E-research and found Cal-Mag by Baywood. Read some reviews and thought I'd try it. I love it! No more cramps, I am sleeping better - the next chiro visit should show me with less tension in the neck & shoulder.

Baywood Solutions, Cal-Mag Fizz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like to get my calcium, magnesium & Vit D in a nice drink and also take my other pills with it!

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good value, and service to the body and mind.

cal mag fizz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

its a very easy way to get your calcium for the day. i bought it because my daughter broke her arm and she doesnt like to swallow large pills. her arm is healing after 3 weeks and another xray confirmed it. i think it helped.

great way to get your calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i prefer the mixed berry flavor but all in all, this is tastes good and is great for people who can't swallow pills and is supposed to be absorbed more quickly. been using it for years, as well as the magnesium powder.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

have used several other similar products in the past and find this one equal or better than. Taste and overall results are good. also very well priced comparatively

1 2