tastes is awesome!

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

for a variety of reasons, nearly everyone is deficient in magnesium. It plays a role in many aspects of health, yet most people know very little about this important mineral. When my levels are low I suffer from severe cramping, particularly in my legs (charley horse). I have friends who have been pretty much cured of migraine headaches, leg cramps and constipation just by adding this inexpensive, safe supplement. For years the conventional thinking was that calcium and magnesium should be in a 2 to 1 ration (many people consume far less magnesium than that!). In my opinion, the correct balance is closer to 1 to 1. I believe it improves the quality of my sleep. Magnesium fizz has a tart cherry flavor very much like cherry koolaid. As another reviewer noted, it is sweetened in part with fructose, although the sugar content is only 2 grams per one-scoop serving. It can be used hot or cold (I prefer the taste cold). If just beginning magnesium supplememntation, start slowly and build up over several weeks (say, half a scoop the first few days, then a full scoop, etc. until the desired level has been reached). I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Baywood, Solutions, Magnesium Fizz, Cherry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is quick to absorb, but I have to say it tastes terrible. My husband is finishing it off as I cannot tolerate it. The taste brings to mind super sweet cherry syrup with a fizzing chemical tang, like an aspartane bitter taste. Whether it is good for me nor not, I will not purchase this again.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product, good taste.

MagFizz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good flavor, easy to drink. Will continue to buy.

Mag Fizz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best tasting effervescent Magnesium blend I could find on the market. I tell all my friends about it!

Just what I looked for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to find magnesium without calcium and this also has selenium and zinc, and some other essential minerals. It tastes good and mixes easily. I take it at bedtime and definitely feel relaxed and sleep better.

best Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

after a long research of what is best absorbed into your body I came to the conclusion that Baywood's Magnesium Fizz is the "ONE"....I am shortly before Osteoporosis and need to build up bone....plus the fact that the shipping is totaly free for amounts of $40 and over ( I am on a tight budget)

Cal-fiz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product at the correct price.

Good solid product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using this brand for over a year and I like it because it is easier to drink the refeshing liquid than swallow the big manesium pills.

Magnesium Fizz, Cherry! Great Choice! Healthy Choice!

Posted by chacho on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I sleep like a baby all thru the night with Magnesium Fizz. Help balance calcium (high levels of calcium blood serum) can cause a condition called "Calcification" Calcium blockage is serious stuff! That's why I only take no more than 250 mg of calcium in combination with other co-factor (nutrients) to support delivery to the bone where it needs to go.

1 2 3