great!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this brush, I like it better than the 776 brush for blending and crease work. it is fluffier. See my page if new to iherb.

Nice brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's nice brush,blends okay but for me it's better studio and maestro line

Pretty, but not usable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a really pretty brush with a lovely bamboo handle and pretty white/green bristles. However, due to the length and stiffness of the synthetic bristles, this brush is not good at all for applying or blending eye shadow.

Really great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this brush for blending out eyeshadow in my crease, which it does wonderfully. If you want a more precise brush this isn't for you, but if you want a bigger blending style type brush this works great. The bristles on the brush are super soft, but it is still quite firm and not super fluffy. Also, I have washed this brush many times and it has not yet shed at all.

Very Soft & Blends well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like Bdellium tools so wasn't surprised with how good this brush was. PROS - Very soft & sturdy. - No shedding yet ( have had it for years now) - Great for blending out powder products especially contours and blush. - Makeup easily washes off , no stains yet.

Amazing brush

Posted by ELLEBEAUTY on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent blush and soft and comfortable and performs very high

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excelente

excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality brushes. I was thinking of buying Sigma but glad I bought these instead. Yet to wash to see if there is any shedding. Hopefully there isn't any. Very happy with the purchase.

Great versatile brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this brush - I like the shorter handle length , soft brush hairs

good for blending the outer crease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this brush for belnding out the outer V and outer portion of the crease on the eye. its tapered enough and not overly bendy so it gets rught in there to create a good shape to the outer V.

1 2 3 4