Love the set!

Posted by Allegoria on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good brushes! Can't stop using them. My favourite one is #781 - a pencil brush. Puts the colour exactly where I need it and blends it nicely. #777 - eyeshadow brush is OK, but I'm used to more flat brushes - this one is fluffier. #716 - details brush is perfect to highlight inner corners of your eyes. #760 eyeliner brush could be good for very thin lines but it needs more time to work with - it's very small. The only brush I don't use is #769 - flat top kabuki brush - can't imagine where it can be useful. Too big and dense for me.

Perfect set of brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really wonderful, soft brushes that are real multitaskers. When I received it I was surprised by the size of the brushes (they're smaller than I thought) but it did not take away from the quality at all! They are very easy to use and I've been creating some awesome smokey eyes with it!!

Perfect eye brush kit

Posted by marilynbedroom on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

http://marilynbedroom.blogspot.com.es/ Here will appear the review, but it will be in Spanish. They are great! Thank u Iherb!

nice set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice set for somkey eye... Not all of the brushes are useful for me, the brush itself is nice but not the softest.. Although for that price they are totally worth it.

nice set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

777 is a nice brush to apply eyeshadow and with 769 i like to apply my eyeshadow dase

Super bien mais moins bien que Real Techniques

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Vraiment bien mais je trouve qu'ils accrochent moins la matière. En revanche le angled pour paupière est génial pour l'estompage!! Mon préféré.

Cheap and complete kit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very useful to know this brand and its brushes. Is a very nice collection of eye brushes, very useful all of them. My favourites are the shadow one, the liner, one, and blending one.

Nice look, good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love how these brushes look and they are all useful. Nice packaging as well.

Good Investment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love how short the handles are in this series. Fits in my hand perfectly. The brushes are soft and easy to use. Easy to clean. Dries fast. The only missing in this set is a nice fluffy bending brush and a really fine one for flicking liquid eyeliner.

Like them