Excellent

Posted by greece2 on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i think I like it more than my MAC 217. there. i said it.

Bdellium Tools: Brocha 776 de ojos, Serie Maestro

Posted by roxbis on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es una brocha que esta muy bien para difuminar las sombras. Tiene la forma perfecta y es un poquito mas larga y estrecha que su homónima de Sigma o MAC. Es muy suave, se lava muy bien y rápido, quedando su pelo blanquito enseguida. Mi primera brocha de esta marca y muy contenta! Si te ha sido útil mi comentario, dale al botón! Gracias

dupe du 217

Posted by missblackline on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

très bon dupe du 217 ! pour le prix il ne faut pas s'en priver (et retrouver le même mais un peu moins cher dans la collection StudioLine mannche jaune)

dupe for mac 217

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this brush! Such high quality and great price. This brush can be used multiple ways, from addition your overall wash of color to creating a nice crease, and then even blending. I love it a lot! I own two of them and plan to get another one so I could switch between colors and uses.

imprescindible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

buen pincel. difumina muy bine. es el segundo q compro para tener un extra.

not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't really like this brush. It's pretty scratchy, up to the point that I stop in the middle and switch brushes. Was very disappointed because I read great reviews. I just purchased a mac 217 and it's much softer and denser.. also more expensive.

Nice brush

Posted by reinona on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pros: - it's soft; - blends well in the crease; - you can do a whole eye look only with this brush; - well made. Cons: - can be too big for smaller eyes (especially when blending colors on the lid, not crease) - it says on the package that it's made from natural fibers, so not cruelty free. The 217 is flatter compared to this one.

Did not keep its shape after washing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I washed it before using it and it kind of splayed. I want to see if it can keep its shape by using a brush guard. So far it can blend eyeshadow nicely but have yet to compare to other brands.

The worts brush I've tried from this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have the 776 BDellium tools in green, and it's amazing. However, I wanted to try a superior serie, Maestro, and it was a very bad idea. This brush itches like sandpaper. I don't like at all.

disappointing :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After reading the reviews and owning the Bdellium Tools Studio Line 776, i thought this one would be better! Wrong :( its scratchy and uneven. Defiantly not soft. Tried using it for concealer and couldn't stand the rough bristles. Save your money and buy the studio line instead.

1 2 3 4