Amazing!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best brush I ever used for the crease for my hooded eyes! I also ordered the 955 brush for my foundation- Amazing! my makeup looks professional with these brushes. I don't think I will purchase other brands anymore. Please click yes if you found my review helpful. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Fantastic and Very Very soft.pinceau super doux

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Uncredibly soft and quit dense.Lovely color. My fist bdellium brush, but i Will buy the others brushes of the pink serie. J'adore ce pinceau super super doux et super efficace. Après le lavage il retrouve sa couleur parfaitement.

Fantastic!

Posted by 4968704021420806383 on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 of them! Dupe of m.a.c. 217. i like it for applying eyeshadow to the crease, lid and for blending colors.

Great purchase

Posted by 4759287275958700208 on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic blending brush ! Greatly does the work for what it's meant for and blends the colors really well. You can also build colors easily! You will not regret buying it !

I don't understand its shape.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I own 19 brushes from bdellium tools. I own 12 pieces of their studio line (the whole eye set plus #957) which I almost hate and 7 from both green and pink bambu series(the 5 piece mineral set, #781 from their green series and this one). I love eyebrushes and I own dozens because I like to try different ones. Most of them are quite cheap ELF or Eco tools ones. This one is quite good. It is a good quality (much higher quality than the studio series in my opinion) but I don't understand its shape very much.. It's quite different from most blending brushes but is neither like a shading nor a buffing brush.. I mostly recomment using this with powder products.I don't love it but is a good addition to my stash.

No me termina

Posted by Elisabb on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No me termina de convencer....... La forma no es la mejor para una brocha para difuminar

Nice one

Posted by 4982995850654393230 on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flat blending brush. I liked it but I love fluffy blending brushes more

Fantastic Brush

Posted by 5606445627149098488 on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this brush. I Don't have a Mac 217 to compare, but this does the job of blending really well. 😀😀 the price point is totally amazing.

je l'adore

Posted by 5505560129250870570 on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

JE l'adore il est autant efficace que le 217 de chez mac

been wanting to try it for so long

Posted by 5077251229735872449 on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ive been wanting to try this brush brand for so long and i just knew iherb have it. The size is perfect to blend the eyeshadow, it's not too spare not too dense as well. the brush is really soft. the best yet brush ive found for blending in a very reasonable price!