Quite good but not amazing

Posted by doppelganger on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is said to be the Sigma F80 kabuki dupe. It is good but not amazing. I still prefer my real techniques ones over this one. Better use this with cream or mousse bases as it is not as good with liquids. It is a flat top kabuki with duochrome soft yet dense bristles. It seems to absorb too much product, even if I get it a bit dump so as not to. It is also a bit difficult to get it cleansed. I don't spot clean my brushes, but I deep cleanse them after each use. The part of the surface of the bristles, seems always a bit oily,like it has some residue still on it. It shed a bit a first, but luckily now it doesn't anymore. It is a well made and luxurious brush, the letters and numbers didn't come off after 30 washes. It is a brush to last, I recommend the whole Bdellium line.

good but not perfect

Posted by OksanaM on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It provides a fine coverage but litte too coarse

New HG brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ADORE this brush! It is great to either using buffing motions or stippling motions across the entire face and down the neck. It gives the most flawless finish with my foundation and liquid concealer. It does not shed at all and is really easy to use.

Excellent

Posted by DesertLiving on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've spent much more on lesser quality brushes. Love this Kabuki and will buy more brushes by this company! Wonderful!

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love that it's reasonably priced, no animal hair used and works well. i prefer this over my elf one. i've used this for more than a year now, and no obvious shedding whatsoever. i even purchased the pink version for my relative.

Kabuki brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Liquid foundation goes on a breeze with this

Buy this NOW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cant speak highly enough of this brush it is so soft and smooth - which means your foundation does the same thing on your face. I love putting foundation on with this brush I would do it all day long and doesn't absorb too much product - I am one happy camper

Suave y de calidad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Suave brocha que da un acabado impecable para maquillaje fluido, muy buena calidad, no pierde pelo y lo que más me ha sorprendido, pese a la consistencia suave de las cerdas no absorbe el producto,la brocha queda suelta y limpia después de la aplicación, de manera que se ahorra mucho en producto, mejor que la F80 u F84 de sigma.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's sooooooo soft. It gives me the most natural and flawless skin. It is pretty big but very workable. Good quality. I can say that this is the best foundation brush for me and one the most required from the bdellium tools (another one is 781 eye brush, that i love.)

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this brush is so good you have to try it for yourself it is amazing and I love it you can use it for so many things like liquid foundation , powder , bronzer, blush it feels so good when it touches your face :D I love love love it

1 2