Surprisingly Filling

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you're like me and don't eat meat, you're constantly looking for new sources of protein, sources other than the usual whey and soy standbys. That's why I like Beanitos, they have a respectable amount of protein and they are surprisingly filling, even to the point of being a bit heavy. Even better, they are gluten-free, so I can serve them to my gluten sensitive friends. I'll buy these again and again, probably.

Not as good as Beanfields

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sorry. I had high expectations for this chip but discovered that I much prefer Beanfield's rice and bean chip to this brand. But this might be just a matter of personal preference so you might give these a try and see how you like them.

Watch out for NATURAL FLAVOURS

Posted by 5392426271203833045 on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For some reason this website did not write the NATURAL FLAVOURS contained in this products ingredients. I just received a pack and it clearly says 'natural flavours'. Natural flavours are essentially an umbrella term used by companies to hide flavour enhancers of all sorts, often made from animal origins. It may sound harmless but it's actually hiding some nasty substances. Do your research and stay away from natural flavours and always ask companies what they are hiding.

Good Fiber and Protein

Posted by Reviewer1590364 on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son loves these. They have good fiber and protein for him and no added sugar. They do not give him gas, both other bean chips do. Love these!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love that these are corn and gluten free. One comment, the ingredient list on the website says that it had canola oil in it, but on the bag it just lists safflower/sunflower oil (which is a lot better than canola). I would not have ordered it if my friend had not had a bag that did not say canola oil on it. Wish you would modify it on the website.

Beanitos, Black Bean Chips

Posted by 4901919760932940542 on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would give them a 5 star. I am so allergic to so many of the snacks out there these days. I am grateful to find something I can eat. Something that is truly natural. I just can't eat one I eat the whole bag. Also I would like to add my husband who turns his nose up at any thing I eat really likes them too!

Good snacks!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried these for the first time, and I really like them! Whether or not you're on a diet, beans are always better and healthier than potatoes/corn, especially if they are fried. No trans-fat! Non-GMO! Vegan! Kosher! Great snacks! I eat less than 10 chips(pieces) per day though.

WHO KNEW!

Posted by Reviewer1387629 on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are awesome! Best with fresh pico de gallo. My sister said that they are awesome with corn salsa too!

Very yummy

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And they don't go soggy after you've opened the bag. VERY crunchy - which I like.

wow, i love them

Posted by drchealth on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great chip, the best I can find!