Watch out for NATURAL FLAVOURS

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For some reason this website did not write the NATURAL FLAVOURS contained in this products ingredients. I just received a pack and it clearly says 'natural flavours'. Natural flavours are essentially an umbrella term used by companies to hide flavour enhancers of all sorts, often made from animal origins. It may sound harmless but it's actually hiding some nasty substances. Do your research and stay away from natural flavours and always ask companies what they are hiding.

Surprisingly Filling

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you're like me and don't eat meat, you're constantly looking for new sources of protein, sources other than the usual whey and soy standbys. That's why I like Beanitos, they have a respectable amount of protein and they are surprisingly filling, even to the point of being a bit heavy. Even better, they are gluten-free, so I can serve them to my gluten sensitive friends. I'll buy these again and again, probably.

Not as good as Beanfields

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sorry. I had high expectations for this chip but discovered that I much prefer Beanfield's rice and bean chip to this brand. But this might be just a matter of personal preference so you might give these a try and see how you like them.

Beanitos, Black Bean Chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would give them a 5 star. I am so allergic to so many of the snacks out there these days. I am grateful to find something I can eat. Something that is truly natural. I just can't eat one I eat the whole bag. Also I would like to add my husband who turns his nose up at any thing I eat really likes them too!

Good Fiber and Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son loves these. They have good fiber and protein for him and no added sugar. They do not give him gas, both other bean chips do. Love these!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love that these are corn and gluten free. One comment, the ingredient list on the website says that it had canola oil in it, but on the bag it just lists safflower/sunflower oil (which is a lot better than canola). I would not have ordered it if my friend had not had a bag that did not say canola oil on it. Wish you would modify it on the website.

Good snacks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried these for the first time, and I really like them! Whether or not you're on a diet, beans are always better and healthier than potatoes/corn, especially if they are fried. No trans-fat! Non-GMO! Vegan! Kosher! Great snacks! I eat less than 10 chips(pieces) per day though.

Very very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are delicious. A yummy thin and crispy crunch. You can taste the bean flavour but with dip you can't even tell. They're very easy to eat. The only problem is that after a few chips you get a gummy starchy taste and feel in your mouth but I don't mind it.

wow, i love them

Posted by drchealth on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great chip, the best I can find!

Very yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And they don't go soggy after you've opened the bag. VERY crunchy - which I like.