Eh

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had high expectations for this chip but discovered that I much prefer Beanfield's rice and bean chip to this brand. But this might be just a matter of personal preference so you might give these a try and see how you like them.

Beanitos are delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

OMG yum! What a treat. I never knew beans could make a chip taste so great. No corn or potato, amazing! Perfect amount of saltiness, I love the size as well. Oh, and excellent for dipping. I love using these with Hummus. These are the perfect snack ever. I highly recommend the Chipotle BBQ one as well.

GREAT Snacking!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These chips were super healthful, very crunchy and great tasting. I will definately get these again. Loved them.

Tastes almost identical to black bean chips

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These pinto and flax chips taste almost identical to the Beanitos Black bean chips,but still taste good.These are also a great alternative to those that wish to avoid corn chips and to the other brands of natural chips that still have canola oil(organic) in them.

good snack

Posted by Revron on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this snack - so much better for me than the potato chips. Guess some will need a few bags to get used to this taste. International shipping - well most of the chips were in tiny tiny pieces and dust. I mixed this with dried fruit and nuts and had a grrrreat snack. Thank you iHerb.

Great Value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are the same chips recommended in the book "Wheat Belly" for those who wish to avoid wheat and get great nutrional value. Very tasty and healty chips that go great with hummus and a variety of dips. IHerb has one of the best prices on the internet for this item. Tip: buy a box of 9 bags and save.

Good Fiber and Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son loves these. They have good fiber and protein for him and no added sugar. They do not give him gas, both other bean chips do. Love these!

tasty treats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Beanitos, tasty but can cause gas for those who are sensitive, I made sure I was alone on the next day, but will buy it again! the chips arrive partly smashed, so only 3 stars

Not as Good as Beanitos Black Bean Chips

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a huge fan of Beanitos Black Bean Chips, and so I thought I'd sample their other offerings. Now that I've tried Beanitos Pinto Bean & Flax Chips, I can report that they are, in my opinion, nowhere near as good as Beanitos Black Bean Chips. To me, the combination of Pinto Bean and Flax isn't really very appetizing. I find the idea of flax seed appealing generally, but it's a rather specific taste that needs to be used correctly, and this isn't the chip for it.

too salty, but otherwise good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

these were really tasty but too salty for me