Help

white bean chips

Posted by nslnsl on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

+ Right amount of saltiness + Healthy alternative to potato chips + For those who don't like the taste of beans, it has a weaker taste than the pinto and black bean chips, but I prefer a stronger taste - Slight stale flavour and smell

Beany

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very beany tasting and could probably use more salt.......but I suppose that would defeat the purpose of having a healthier snack chip. Tastes bland on their own, but pretty good when eaten with a salsa.

These bean chips are great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I order these very frequently when I do my iherb orders. They are so crisp and delicious.

Aquired taste, but healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We really enjoyed these on our road trip.

Full of fiber, nice chip experience!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious!!

My favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, I would eat these chips.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like having those chips with my meals and in my sandwiches they taste great

Perfect texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are super crunchy but not teeth shattering hard. Delicious with salsa or even on their own. Many corn chips are so hard they can remove a filling but these are just right. Will definitely be repurchasing!!

Soooo delicious

Posted by Kitty2k on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My partner is diabetic so I bought these for us to try as a low carb snacking option. I think he might have had a couple of handfuls, but over the course of a week I scoffed these (you don't need many - they're very filling and leave you feeling satisfied when you're looking for a salty crunchy snack) until they were all gone. Definitely getting these again and we are going to try the other Beanitos on offer as well.

yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is allergic to corn, so I buy these beanitos chips so she can enjoy nachos as well! The whole famliy dips into her bag of chips!

1 2 3