Beano review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These tablets have really helped me sort out my embarrasing problem. They are effective when taken before you eat problem foods but I noticed that you need to adjust the dosage in relation to portion size.

Changed my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Beano is an effective product that means I can confidently eat food that previously would have lead to crippling stomach pains. There is nothing similar to Beano in Australia, neither is it obtainable here, but IHerb is one of the few companies in the USA that send it internationally and it always arrives quickly and safely.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Beano does what is says it will do.

Have made a huge difference in bloat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't leave home without them.

Beano works wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was very positively surprised with just how well it works. I can now eat beans without any of the horrible side effects. And they're not just reduced, they're completely gone. I'm very happy with this product. It does exactly what it says.

Lynne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from problems digesting carbohydrates all my life. Thought about Irritable Bowel Syndrome but that did not seem to address the lack of digestion for SO many foods. I came to the conclusion after reading about Beano that the problem was in the enzymes in my gut. Beano has allowed me to eat many foods now that previously were a nightmare for me . Many thanks for the product and wish it was available in Australia.

This is a good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because of uncomfortable gas. I eat a lot of vegetables and I guess it’s unavoidable. This product helps minimize the amount of gas so you can feel more comfortable. I will continue to buy it.

Beano

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are fantastic. We ordered them because nothing else worked and it was worth taking a chance. Three weeks later, they're still working and my husband can eat things now he had to avoid for years because he got so ill.

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking 2 Beano tablets before any meal containing problem foods for some months now and it seems to work. No side effects except some slight constipation if my diet requires me to take 6 per day i.e 3 problem meals, rather than 2 or 4.

Arthur Brown

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

tablets worked better than expected.