Best cream ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful cream that I have used for many months now and I have always come out with perfect 2 stranded twist that are very moisturized. This is my staple product and the only cream that I use specifically for my hair styles. I live in germany and this cream is totally non existant here, so you can imagine the excitement that I felt when I learned about Iherb and there very low international shipping. I have already ordered 6 creams,1 gel, the deep conditioner and the leave in,and I will continue ordering from Iherb in the future as I have experienced prompt low shipping.

מוצר מצוין

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

אם את בעלת שיער מתולתל סיכוי גבוה שהוא יבש וזקוק לתוספת לחות . הקרם הזה יוסיף לחות לשיערך וגם יעצב אותו. יש לו ריח מתוק מאוד של מסטיק והוא עושה את העבודה שלו מעולה. מומלץ בחום!

Curly hair looks naural and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very curly hair and Beautiful Curls products work for me. I've tried so many different products over the years and these products have no bad chemical ingredients, they keep my hair conditioned, frizz free and looking great. I use this in conjunction with the Curl Defining Gel to get the look I like.

Too much hold for fine, curly hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I received this product a few days ago and tried it for the first time today. I have blonde, fine, curly hair and this product just made my hair "stiff" and hard. The curls did get more defined, but I'd rather recommend this for thicker, stronger hair that needs a lot of powerful hold. I am also not very pleased with the smell, it doesn't smell very fresh but "dirty" in some way.

LO QUE ESPERABA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

TENGO EL PELO UN POCO RIZADO Y QUERÍA UN PRODUCTO NATURAL QUE ME LO RIZARA UN POCO MÁS. ME DECIDÍ A COMPRAR ESTE PRODUCTO Y CREO QUE HE ACERTADO. SÓLO HAY QUE TENER EN CUENTA NO UTILIZAR DEMASIADA CANTIDAD PARA QUE EL PELO NO SE QUEDE COMO PEGADO Y GRASIENTO. SI NO SALE OTRO PRODUCTO MEJOR EN PRECIO Y CALIDAD CREO QUE SEGUIRÉ COMPRÁNDOLO.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have just tried this for the first time and I am sold.Finding a good product for really curly hair that stops the frizz and encourages curl without looking slimy or greasy is a rare and wonderful thing. I will definitely get this again!

Great for curly hair

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the way this holds the curls - I have fine curly hair, and this really makes my hair look nice. I put it on my wet hair and either scrunch it up, or if I have more time make ringlets with my fingers. I like the smell. I wish it came in a pump bottle - that is the only reason I don't give it 5 stars, the tub is really a pain and quite messy.

Nice and Moisturising

Posted by lisamaree on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Certainly does get rid of fuzzy hair and although it doesn't make my hair exactly curly, it put a lovely looking wave in it (and is a bonus with no frizzies!). You do need to put it in while the hair is quite damp still otherwise it tends to look like a greasy mess through your hair. The other tip is make sure you only use a little and ensure it is evenly spread or you'll end up with some frizzy/some wavey hair. Hopefully this doesn't make this product sound complicated as it 's NOT - it really is quite easy to use.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i don't really like the smell of it , but it works great. my wavy hair looks very nice with this cream and feels very good. i will buy this again.

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very curly hair, and this product helps define my curls wonderfully! But dont use too much- because it can weigh your hair down if you do that. use the recommended amount and you'll be really impressed like me.