one of the best leave in

Posted by 5177561388916166932 on Mar 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i got 4a kinky natural hair and this is one of the best leave in conditioner i ever used : it moisturized very well my hair , make it soft and define my curl

Very good for my dry hair

Posted by MyBeautiful on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For me is just perfect. You can use it when you take shower, like a conditioner. I have sensitive scalp, and with this product i don't have problems anymore.

good!

Posted by 5665759726678773678 on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it moisturised my hair really well, i've got type 3a curls so they aren't really kinky and coiled. it didnt leave my hair dry and i love the smell of this product. but one of the downsides is that it weighed down my hair a lot. so my curls are not defined just by sticking to this one product. i have to use a styling agent after that like a gel/cream. :D

Quite average

Posted by Reviewer2400905 on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very curly and thick hair for a Caucasian, and I hoped that this condioner will make them a bit looser without no harm to their beautiful spiral shape. Well they became not especially soft but tight locks. No frizz but hair seems immobile like if I put lot of gel.

Beautiful Curls Leave in Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2283179 on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Awesome Product!

My fav leave in

Posted by 5389034468524610814 on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried a lot of curl conditioners and found that nothing else is as good as this one for my 3b hair. I like alaffia's most of the products. Love you Alaffia.

Great product

Posted by 5180232456480329380 on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 5 years and can't replace it. I have tried White chicks, Shea butter, and several other curl activating creams and none have given me the satisfaction as this product has done. I particularly like the curly to kinky version as I get more definition than the wavy to curly. Highly recommend it....

Grateful curls

Posted by 4885771803800624634 on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this leave in. I apply it post shower, and a little in the mornings with some water to revive. My hair loves it. Great value. A little goes a long way.

Great for Curls!

Posted by 4710826767698062862 on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very difficult curly hair and this is the FIRST product in my 32 years on this planet that has tamed, softened, and helped shape my curls. I love it!

Smells Good

Posted by 4618255192099176139 on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I put this in spay bottle with some water and oil. I haven't saturated my hair with it just yet.

1 2 3