That moment when you've finally found the right product.

Posted by Reviewer1750241 on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a ton of curly hair oils and products. Some work and some don't, while others are in between. This is one of the products that definitely works! My hair type can be anywhere between 3A-3B-3C depending on how much scrunching or combing I do. I ring out the water after rinsing, run 5-10 drops through, scrunch and let it air dry. It cuts frizz like no other product I've used. The neem is great for healing the scalp. It appears to seal in moisture, and doesn't have an oily or greasy feel, but is rather soft and defined. This is definitely a keeper folks. Plus, the company, Alaffia, does some amazing work for the world and environment so check them out. This is a brand I'll be trying more of.

nartural godess

Posted by 4738247702120136328 on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love this product it doesn't bring the happiness to your hair and it does wonderful on my scalp I have eczema and it just lose my scout leaving it nice and clean and manageable

So suprised by this product!

Posted by LovelyHoney on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not only that it smells like warm vanilla puding, it also makes my hair look and feel so healthy! I put just a little bit of oil on my palms and crunch my damp hair, let it air dry and that's it! Hair doesn't look either dry or too oily, just be careful how much you put on. Amazing stuff, my dry curls love it!

Great hair oil

Posted by 4776635542999821037 on Oct 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This oil really moisturizes my naturally curly hair. I use it as a sealer after wash/condition, or as a sealant when I twist my hair before bed. Sometimes I combine it with Desert Essence jojoba oil for extra moisture. The combination works great! The only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because of the smell. It's really terrible for about 10 seconds, then you get used to it. It doesn't seem to linger in your hair. But natural products have that tendency.

Great for thick curls

Posted by 5406951023526522404 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for very thick curls. I have naturally curly, but very fine and thin hair and this makes my hair totally greasy. I can't wear it.

Best oil I've ever tried for curly hair

Posted by 4839409767290857341 on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both mom and I agree this is an amazing hair oil. I have tried many (Matarrania, Moroccanoil, Shu Uemura, Philip B) and this is the one that feels and nourishes the hair best. My mom has a sensitive scalp and it has relieved it wonderfully. Will purchase again.

It's smells like vanilla pudding with PEANUT BUTTER !!!

Posted by UlkaTigrulka on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing oil for curly hair, I really feel the difference after using some drops of it on my 2b curls. Just don't take tooo much because it can make hair look flat (but not oily). My curls so shine an softy, this oil is absolutely natural. One of my best stuff and must have. And yeaaaahhh for me it smells like peanut butter (very adorable), but after 1 minute I think it gone.

Very Good As Moisturizing Oil

Posted by 5325390621192178196 on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It Smells Like Vanilla Pudding. The Scent Mostly Fades But It Lingers Throughout The Day. The Oil Is Very Runny So Its Easy To Apply. My Hair Is 2c High Porosity So I Need A Lot Of Moisture And Sealing. I Tried It As Leave-in Using Only 2 Drops For My Mid-Density Lob But It Left My Hair Opaque. However, I Discovered That If I Apply It As Moisture Treatment Before Washing It My Hair Looks Amazing Afterwards. Will Continue To Use It Thins Way.

Strange smell

Posted by 5006982544021463020 on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i used this product only once or twice, and didn't like the smell. It leaves a strange smell in my hair that i get paranoid about! I kept asking my husband if he could smell my hair, because i felt like my hair was really smelly. I haven't used it since.