That moment when you've finally found the right product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a ton of curly hair oils and products. Some work and some don't, while others are in between. This is one of the products that definitely works! My hair type can be anywhere between 3A-3B-3C depending on how much scrunching or combing I do. I ring out the water after rinsing, run 5-10 drops through, scrunch and let it air dry. It cuts frizz like no other product I've used. The neem is great for healing the scalp. It appears to seal in moisture, and doesn't have an oily or greasy feel, but is rather soft and defined. This is definitely a keeper folks. Plus, the company, Alaffia, does some amazing work for the world and environment so check them out. This is a brand I'll be trying more of.

So suprised by this product!

Posted by LovelyHoney on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not only that it smells like warm vanilla puding, it also makes my hair look and feel so healthy! I put just a little bit of oil on my palms and crunch my damp hair, let it air dry and that's it! Hair doesn't look either dry or too oily, just be careful how much you put on. Amazing stuff, my dry curls love it!

nartural godess

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

love this product it doesn't bring the happiness to your hair and it does wonderful on my scalp I have eczema and it just lose my scout leaving it nice and clean and manageable

Great hair oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

This oil really moisturizes my naturally curly hair. I use it as a sealer after wash/condition, or as a sealant when I twist my hair before bed. Sometimes I combine it with Desert Essence jojoba oil for extra moisture. The combination works great! The only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because of the smell. It's really terrible for about 10 seconds, then you get used to it. It doesn't seem to linger in your hair. But natural products have that tendency.

Works well on dry hair - 2c/3a thick high porosity hair

Posted by Briannanana on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love to use this on dry hair - Like in the morning to refresh and moisturize my curls. Although using this oil to seal my hair when wet didn't seem to work - I personally found that castor oil works better for that. This product doesn't smell amazing but I'm not bothered by it at all. Just smells like sesame oil to me ( which is the first ingredient) but I can't smell it when its in my hair. This product has such good ingredients. I'm just glad I have found a hair oil that doesn't contain silicone's and that it is actually beneficial for my hair.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

Leaves the hair softer and light.

Great for dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This really puts moisture and condition back into my hair. Feels so much softer and apply before straightening. Great price - will buy again.

Best oil I've ever tried for curly hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Both mom and I agree this is an amazing hair oil. I have tried many (Matarrania, Moroccanoil, Shu Uemura, Philip B) and this is the one that feels and nourishes the hair best. My mom has a sensitive scalp and it has relieved it wonderfully. Will purchase again.

It's smells like vanilla pudding with PEANUT BUTTER !!!

Posted by UlkaTigrulka on February 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing oil for curly hair, I really feel the difference after using some drops of it on my 2b curls. Just don't take tooo much because it can make hair look flat (but not oily). My curls so shine an softy, this oil is absolutely natural. One of my best stuff and must have. And yeaaaahhh for me it smells like peanut butter (very adorable), but after 1 minute I think it gone.

Great for thick curls

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for very thick curls. I have naturally curly, but very fine and thin hair and this makes my hair totally greasy. I can't wear it.

1 2