very beautiful curls

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i've never used a better shampoo, without all the junk i won't put in my hair. By 2nd wash with it, the silicon residues etc were gone, leaving my hair light & what i call 'insanely' soft. it's very long & naturally curly, dyed black with henna & indigo, & no wash-out of the indigo at all. i won't be using anything else now i've found this shampoo & conditioner.

Sampunas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Garbanas sutvaro puikiai,tik man greiciau pradejo riebaluotis plaukai.Skaniai kvepia

Not quite what I was expecting

Posted by sopotito on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have long naturally curly hair (mixed waves and corkscrews from type 3A to 3C), which is naturally very prone to dryness and frizz. Though I only use natural styling products, as this shampoo is very mild and I wash my hair only every 3 to 4 days, I needed to lather at least two times (sometimes even four!) to get my hair clean. And after lathering several times, I could feel some kind of film or coating remaining on my hair. I did not notice any effects on my curls, but I did notice more frizz than with other shampoos and the dandruff problem I have every now and then seemed to get worse. The smell is nice, the lather is soft and it didn't leave tangles in my hair, but that doesn't help much if the shampoo fails at it's main task - cleaning the hair and leaving it feeling nice. Would not recommend and would not buy again.

From Russia.

Posted by Olga76 on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's awful! After shampooing my hair felt dry.

Bon shampoing

Posted by biotytips on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

C'est un bon shampoing mais rien de spécial. La compo par contre est très clean !!! Il produit beaucoup de mousse, pas de sensation de cheveux rêches. Dommage que sur le site, on ne puisse pas trouvé l'as qui va avec. En revanche si vous faite des bains d'huile, il faudra faire 2 shampoings pour faire tout partir ! l'odeur est semblable aux autres produits de la marque : un gout de bubble gum.

Good result just after washing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used both shampoo and conditioner and they really boost curls and eliminate frizz. In my case it was achieved through making my soft hair more coarse and flat. Tight corkscrew locks looked quite nice when the hair dried but after several hours the hair became fuzzy and unruly.Maybe this product works better with other type of curls that are so many.I liked the site of the company beautifulcurls.net that provides many useful tips for people with natural waves and curls.

didn't work with me (لم يناسبني)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

‎رأي هذا بعد أول استخدام، أولا عند تشطيف الشعر بالماء لإزالة الشامبو كان الشعر جدا ناشف ومتشابك لدرجة متعبة لا تحصل لي مع الشامبوهات الأخرى، أيضا تمشيط الشعر بعد غسله بالشامبو لم يكن سهل حيث أن الشعر متشابك و"مجلد" ، لم يناسبني أبدا. This review is after my first use. after rinsing , the hair became dry and made it tangled in a hard way. Even combing the hair after shower was so difficult because it was so tangled which made the frizz worser, actually controlling my hair was difficult that time.

Same Old Shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't find this shampoo to be very benefical to me. I have kinky curly hair that can be very dry. After shampooing, my hair felt stripped and dry. I would not purchase this product again. I gave it two star because 10% of the sales goes to empowerment projects in Togo, West Africa.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Awesome Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Decided to give this product a try and couldn't be happier. My course, dry hair not only feels softer, it actually looks better. Plus the product works in the very humid environment I live in. So happy to take a chance with this product.

1 2