very beautiful curls

Posted by Reviewer1982369 on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i've never used a better shampoo, without all the junk i won't put in my hair. By 2nd wash with it, the silicon residues etc were gone, leaving my hair light & what i call 'insanely' soft. it's very long & naturally curly, dyed black with henna & indigo, & no wash-out of the indigo at all. i won't be using anything else now i've found this shampoo & conditioner.

Sampunas

Posted by 5133344536439663590 on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Garbanas sutvaro puikiai,tik man greiciau pradejo riebaluotis plaukai.Skaniai kvepia

Not quite what I was expecting

Posted by sopotito on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have long naturally curly hair (mixed waves and corkscrews from type 3A to 3C), which is naturally very prone to dryness and frizz. Though I only use natural styling products, as this shampoo is very mild and I wash my hair only every 3 to 4 days, I needed to lather at least two times (sometimes even four!) to get my hair clean. And after lathering several times, I could feel some kind of film or coating remaining on my hair. I did not notice any effects on my curls, but I did notice more frizz than with other shampoos and the dandruff problem I have every now and then seemed to get worse. The smell is nice, the lather is soft and it didn't leave tangles in my hair, but that doesn't help much if the shampoo fails at it's main task - cleaning the hair and leaving it feeling nice. Would not recommend and would not buy again.

From Russia.

Posted by Olga76 on Mar 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's awful! After shampooing my hair felt dry.

Bon shampoing

Posted by biotytips on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

C'est un bon shampoing mais rien de spécial. La compo par contre est très clean !!! Il produit beaucoup de mousse, pas de sensation de cheveux rêches. Dommage que sur le site, on ne puisse pas trouvé l'as qui va avec. En revanche si vous faite des bains d'huile, il faudra faire 2 shampoings pour faire tout partir ! l'odeur est semblable aux autres produits de la marque : un gout de bubble gum.

Good result just after washing

Posted by Reviewer2400905 on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used both shampoo and conditioner and they really boost curls and eliminate frizz. In my case it was achieved through making my soft hair more coarse and flat. Tight corkscrew locks looked quite nice when the hair dried but after several hours the hair became fuzzy and unruly.Maybe this product works better with other type of curls that are so many.I liked the site of the company beautifulcurls.net that provides many useful tips for people with natural waves and curls.

Same Old Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2880137 on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't find this shampoo to be very benefical to me. I have kinky curly hair that can be very dry. After shampooing, my hair felt stripped and dry. I would not purchase this product again. I gave it two star because 10% of the sales goes to empowerment projects in Togo, West Africa.

good

Posted by 4896119085537234685 on Jun 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Kinky, Curly and Fine

Posted by 5200802675980189272 on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My hair is kinky curly and fine this shampoo works great especially if you use it with the deep conditioning product

Good Shampoo For Kinky Curly Hair

Posted by Reviewer1680942 on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I loved using this shampoo on the parts of my hair that are 3C. It left them soft and smells delicious! However, the parts of my hair that were 4A didn't feel "AS" great. This shampoo is really great for detangling.

1 2