Help

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Definitely not the right product for me. I have thin, wavy hair and this product made it even thinner, drier, lifeless even. I guess if it was meant to "tame" curls it wasn't going to "liven up" my waves, so I guess I just ordered the wrong product. Sorry that I can't give a better review!

You Get What You Pay For

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo strips you hair completely. I have baby fine hair and this product makes it feel coarse after washing. Following this with the Leave-in Conditioner leaves my hair greasy and weighed down. I can't believe this is a baby shampoo.

Great shampoo for curls!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good product for that really curly/frizzy type hair. I bought it for my little grandson as my daughter had tried many products for his gorgeous but hard to manage curls. She has now settled on using this always!

Great product for the whole family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this for my sons curly hair, along with the Leave-In Detangler. It worked great!! Then I noticed the bottle was going down and realized that my husband was using it too. He really likes it and it doesn't weigh his hair down. When I use it, it leaves my extremely curly hair VERY SOFT and I rarely have to use spray gel to keep the frizz down. Really love this stuff!!!!

Will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Non drying shampoo. love it

Great for mixed race kids hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son's mixed race, after staring to use this shampoo his hair and his curls are definitely better shaped.

love this great for my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

LOve this for my hair and scalp it really moisturizes and works!!

bon produit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Fait son boulot ma fille aime et loi aussi. Dommage j'il n'y ai pas d'après shampoing de la même marque

Perfecto para pelo afro

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo utilizo para mis hijos que tienen el pelo afro. Es perfecto, deja el pelo suave y se peina más fácilmente. Queda mejor utilizando el Leave in coditioner de la misma marca después.

Does a good job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo does a really good job in cleaning my hair. It has a nice and pleasant smell too.

1 2