bounce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all the Beautiful Curls products and use this spray to avoid head damage and eliminate "bedhead"

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

but the jane carter is better

Not the best curl reviving spray but

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did bring them back to life in some extent. Probably works best if you have a spray with good hold to put in afterwards. I also like the scent.

Happy but not in love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

pro's- didn't make me break out along my hair line and forehead, does help to define my curls a bit, smells good, good ingredients cons- makes my hair look limp and greasy after awhile, need to wash more frequently when using, was hoping for more 'hold' I'm not sure it I would buy this again but I'm interested in trying some of their other products

great effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it after getting out of the shower on my wet hair and then use the diffuser to dry it. Great curls without a sticky residue. Tried it on a whim from a natural foods store and was happy to be able to have it delivered. I've tried Paul Mitchell, Redken and others and end up disappointed. 3 months later, and I'm still amazed to have found such a great, relatively inexpensive product.

Coats hair something fierce

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells ok, but made my hair very wet so that unless you use a blow dryer right away, it takes forever to dry. Found it coated my hair alot and made my hairbrush very dirty. On the plus side, it does give my hair some body. I have long wavy hair. I tend to not use it all the time so that my hair doesn't way down.

eh

Posted by melisb on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really doesn't seem to do anything at all for my hair. I get the same effects as I do when I just use water...my hair still seems very dry and not moisturized by this product. I am also not a fan of it containing alcohol.

Didn't work for my hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product did nothing to "revive my curls". Very disappointing.

loved it

Posted by jeanni3 on Dec 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

immediately bring out the curls on my dry hair, very satisfied with the results. tonic smells good too.

great detangler

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have wavy-curly thick hair and strands. i use this as a detangler and leave-in after my everyday co-washing. it works fine for me. i don't spray this directly on my roots. just concentrating 2 inch above roots and down and especially on the ends. it gives so much slip for detangling. i am using the wet brush for that purpose. i don't expect any holds. i don't expect it to make my hair soft because my hair is coarse naturally. this leaves no residue, it dries clean and natural. much to my surprise, this does make my hair a little softer to the touch.

1 2 3 4