Apply directly to scalp for best results

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use a small fan shaped brush to part my curly/frizzy/fuzzy and naturally dry hair and apply it directly to my scalp. I massage well and then comb through the rest of my hair and brush any excess on the ends. I thin it down a bit with a little apple cider vinegar, manuka honey and sometimes some chammomile or peppermint tea. I pop on a shower cap and leave for at least one hour before shampooing it out. I find that it washes out best if shampoo is applied to dry hair, massaged in and then rinsed out. This stops my curls being limp.

Great deep conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although this conditioner doesn't have any slip what so ever it really works wonders for my thick curly hair. I cowash and detangle my hair first and then apply this deep conditioner. When rinsed out, my hair feels strong, soft and the curls are very defined. Love it

Muy hidratante

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Es una mascarilla muy densa. Yo la utilizo antes del lavado y me hidrata mucho el pelo, pero, me pasa lo mismo que con el activador de rizos, el olor no me convence.....

Not worth the $

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner provides moisture, but absolutely no slip whatsoever! I have lots of curly, natural hair (3C--looks thick, but stands are actually thin) and the directions, which say to comb product through hair are a joke! There is no way you can use a comb with this product alone as it sits on your hair kind of like an oil would and does not provide any slip at all! I put Trader Joe's Deep Nourish (best conditioner ever) on top for slip and real conditioning. Together, my hair feels more moist than with the TJ's product alone, but I can probably just add some extra oil for a lot less money than this costs!

NOT ONLY FOR KINKY HAIR...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THIS CONDITIONER IS GREAT!!! LEAVES HAIR WELL CONDITIONED, SOFT, SHINY...I LOVE IT. THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT SILICONES TRY THIS.

Good Deep Conditioner for a reasonable Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good deep conditioner. I use this to add moisture to my dry 4A curls. However, it should not be used to detangle hair. Some people use conditioners with slip to detangle hair. Personally I'm more focused on the moisture component so this serves the purpose very well.

Je n'aime pas la texture

Posted by Lyllow on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Le produit a une texture que je n'aime pas. Il est bien trop épais et est donc impossible à appliquer sur le cheveux. Je suis obligée d'ajouter beaucoup d'huile d'avocat à ce soin profond afin d'obtenir une texture applicable sur le cheveux. Étant donné que je n'ai jamais réussis à utiliser ce produit sans ajout d'huile d'avocat, je ne sais pas s'il est réellement efficace ou si l'effet bénéfique provenait de l'adjonction d'huile d'avocat.

This product is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is truly a deep conditioning treatment and is a fantastic price for the quality of what you're getting. Its almost like putting moisturizer all over your hair and scalp! Has a pleasant smell and helps my hair stay curlier after drying. Works really well in conjunction with the curling custard.

Curly Fine Hair Girl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner works great on my hair, keeping the curls nice and tight while making them soft and shiny I love this stuff like any product you must give your hair a break and use a different shampoo/conditioner for about a week every six months besides that no complaints

Cool

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Leaves hair nice and soft. Makes it easy to detangle hair.

1 2 3 4