Great results

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one is a tough one. At first it dried my skin pretty badly after 4 days of daily usage. It DRIED my really oily face to a paperlike texture. I immediately stopped using it and tried to rehydrate my face by any means. Now I use it once or twice per week for a deep cleanse. It unclogged pores and really cleans my skin.It works. I'll buy the bigger bottle next time.

Excellent

Posted by cossasbox on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A very good skincare product! The skin remains smooth and glowing after washing for 1 minute with this product.

A bit too rough for my skin

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It wasn't the best cleanser for my skin.

ok cleanser, aha does not exfoliate

Posted by 4748131759542743641 on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this cleanser is ok, although it has alcohol so it is a little drying. the smell is nice. the aha won't do anything since you don't actually leave it on the face. probably will not purchase again because of the alcohol.

nothing special

Posted by 5179130681523234163 on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have previously used more high end brands of skincare but thought I would try some cheaper options. I was kind of disappointed with this as I normally use my cleanser to remove my make up, but after using this product I still had a lot of foundation left on my skin. I would probably only recommend this product as something to keep in the shower as a face wash.

Strong

Posted by 4712443329856606588 on Sep 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser is rather strong and definately not suitable for sensitive skin. It causes my skin to flare up and turn red. Do a patch test before you try it. It may work for you but unfortunately, it didn't for me.

Amazing face wash!

Posted by 5387458327210225764 on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I regret not buying the larger bottle, since I am absolutely in love with this one! It is gentle, it lathers just enough, and has a natural smell. I haven't had this smooth skin in years! Will keep it in stock!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2611170 on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing. This doesn't seem to harsh for me, and I have quite sensitive skin, but I only use it every second day or so. Seems to have helped a bit with my blackheads.

!

Posted by 4966418763605314484 on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

while not used

BWC cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this small size for traveling