Help

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 23 year old daughter loves this, and I do because it has no SLS, SMS and is a good price

BWC Conditioner

Posted by karishma on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best conditioner. My hair isn't frizzy anymore. It's also light and makes my hair soft. Will stock up on this!!

Hmm, dimethicone?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this brand normally, but I found the ingredients to be less than impressive. First of all it isn't very moisturizing and then when I read dimethicone as an ingredient I realize I won't be able to use it due to an allergy to all silicone.

well priced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is all natural and not expensive. Like the way it smells and lathers.

Returned to this because, for me, seems improved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Used this leave-in and BWC's Daily (rinse-out) conditioner a while back, but found both too heavy, and this leave-in left a coating, was not quickly absorbed into my dark hair, but love this amazing formula, i.e., my hair "drinks" this clean, light and moisturing leave-in, I also again like BWC's Daily condtioner--I'm back!

Soft Hair - great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this with the BWC Moisture Shampoo alone and sometimes with the leave in conditioner (when it's humid out). Either way, my hair is shiny and very soft. Even without the leave in conditioner added, I can style my hair easily with the same results.

Really good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really love this BWC conditioner. I have gotten many compliments on how shiny my hair is since I started using it.

Very moisture

Posted by missgreennz on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very short thin hair so it is a bit too moisture for me. The daily benefit suit me better. If you have long and dry hair, this one may suit you.

DOESN'T MOISTURIZE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This leaves my hair dry.

BWC

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Left my hair dry and tangled

1 2