LOVE this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize how much my previous conditioner was weighing my hair down until I started with this and the shampoo. The smell is fabulous. And there are no chemicals in this. I'm a convert. I just wish other BWC products did not have chemical preservatives in them.

I finally found the perfect natural shampoo/conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner is fabulous! I have been searching for the perfect natural/organic shampoo/conditioner and have experienced everything from a residue on my scalp to very thin consistency to horrible smell. Finally, I have found a great natural product. The smell is wonderful, it has a nice consistency and leaves my hair shiny and soft. My hair is more on the oily side and it works great for my hair type. I use the matching shampoo. It's a great price as well. Thanks BWC!!

just great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great smell, nice conditioning, and the price is right

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well and is cost efficient.

what a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this conditioner for any one. If you have relaxed or natural hair. I think it's a great product. It smells real good and it leaves my scalp feeling clean and refreshed.

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughter...she loves it! Smells well, works well and the cost is right!

Great conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and it manages your hair better than Avalon Organics product

Co-washing routine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I try to only shampoo my hair once a week. Say I wash with shampoo on Sunday night, I'll use this conditioner to co-wash my whole head on Wednesday or Thursday depending on how my hair is doing. I also apply some to just the ends of my hair during the week as well. I was looking for a clarifying conditioner like the Loreal evercreme cleansing balm that I can't get anymore. The BWC conditioner isn't a perfect match but its close. It helps cleanse some of the oil away from my scalp while keeping the shaft and ends of my hair soft and moisturized. I'm slightly obsessed with hair products that are rosemary mint smelling so I love the smell. It is pretty strong so be advised if you're not a huge fan of mint.

very good !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used this with the shampoo of the same line or with the lemon tea tree shampoo of the dessert essence and I'm quite satisfied with this. It never makes my hair and scalp oily and irritated even though I have a very very oily and sensitive scalp. Recommend this for someone who suffer from oily hair!!

Super conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and the ingredients which are great for hair in general, like aloe and rosemary. I especially like that the bottle cap doesn't 'jam up' like so many others do. I swim almost daily and of all the brands of conditioner I've tried, I prefer BWC. I use a different shampoo. Aloe is a good neutralizer for chlorine.

1 2 3 4