Don't like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Removes make-up good , but it burns the eyes

Terrible product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My eye skin is burning for the 4th day in a row. My eyes look ill and my skin around eyes is swollen and reddish! Terrible allergy developed though I never ever experienced an allergy. My upper right eye lid is twitching constantly! This product is dangerous and must be immediately removed. Iherb, please refund me its cost.

very gentle and very effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many eye make-up removers and find this one the best. Just apply, leave for a few seconds and then remove everything so easy and gentle with just a saturated cotton ball.

Latvia

Posted by gitapucina on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not gentle at all :( I bought this product because I like to take off all the make up in the shower. Suitable for this purpose because very creamy and can be used on the finger tip and easily takes off the mascara but it stings so much that I was shocked.

An awesome purchase

Posted by cheryltancl on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a good makeup cleanser for a long time, and found it in this BWC makeup remover. It is thick and a little goes a long way. This remover cleanses off face makeup (foundation, moisturizer, BB cream) and also mascara. Will definitely purchase again.

good

Posted by YekaterinaKatrin on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good remover but be careful with the eye contact cuz it hurts

Removes makeup easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for months. I like the ingredients being mainly plant based and beneficial for skin. It removes face makeup easily. Love this product. Ms. Ang

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This prouct removes easily all kind of make up even the waterproff. Very good product.

Could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is a cruelty free makeup remover and that it has no scent. However, this stings when I use it to remove eye makeup and I find that I have to apply it a few times to a cotton round in order for it to fully remove my makeup. I wouldn't mind this product if It didn't sting around my eye area but because it does I will not be re purchasing again.

Disappointed :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The shampoo of this brand was ok, but this remover disappointed. After putting it on my face and eyes my skin began blushing and burning. Bless God, I did not take bigger volume.