BWC for dry and normal skin..

Posted by Reviewer2109097 on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The good: Good SPF Protection and hydration (good for face, necks,hands and elbows) while jogging, driving in a tee, and catching rays at the beach. Not irritating but will burn if used near eyes or wounds. Only use in healthy skin. Good value for money. The bad: I am still amazed that American companies use cheap thin plastic for their cosmetic products, i squeezed the bottle and it cracked open! Had to use duct tape to seal it and reinforce de bottle. No biggie but it`s a cheap container. It`s very oily and shiny, i do not consider this a product for "use in the morning and thru the day" unless you enjoy looking greasy. It`s not for oily skin and even normal skin is stretching it. I use it for occasions when i know i will get too much sun.

Good face lotion - little greasy

Posted by Reviewer3270515 on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great that it's paraben free and an SPF. By the end of the day, I'm more greasy than I was before I used it though. However, I do tend to have oily skin. Other than that, good, fragrance free, will continue to use.

No chemical stuff feeling

Posted by Reviewer3319467 on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As you may know many sun care product has a specific chemical smell, film like texture. But it has no such a problems. Maybe the SPF is not enough for strong sun cut, but it is still OK to every day use especially winter or fall.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been using it daily, absorbs well and no scent.

from Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer1949023 on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The lotion texture is light but it seems oily on my combination skin type.

Great Veg Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer3278369 on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is great; lightweight, non-greasy, has SPF-15 which is great....awesome product....my only 'gripe' is that it's a bit sting-y if you apply it too close to your eyes....but then again, I'd rather it sting my eyes temporarily than not sting at all and be tested on animals:) Also, they should make some in higher SPF's as well (even if it ups the sting-factor a bit).

Light moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this moisturizer because it is non-greasy and doesn't cause break outs.

Good face lotion

Posted by Reviewer3071011 on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this lotion for my face. it is gently but has good coverage. Just the right amount of moisture for my face...

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2233117 on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I made my skin so smooth! Will buy again!

Nice Cream

Posted by Reviewer1977472 on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Usually I don't put lotion after toner due to my oily skin. But this works so well with my skin type. And SPF-15 is another good point for people who don't ware make-ups.

1 2 3 4