BWC for dry and normal skin..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The good: Good SPF Protection and hydration (good for face, necks,hands and elbows) while jogging, driving in a tee, and catching rays at the beach. Not irritating but will burn if used near eyes or wounds. Only use in healthy skin. Good value for money. The bad: I am still amazed that American companies use cheap thin plastic for their cosmetic products, i squeezed the bottle and it cracked open! Had to use duct tape to seal it and reinforce de bottle. No biggie but it`s a cheap container. It`s very oily and shiny, i do not consider this a product for "use in the morning and thru the day" unless you enjoy looking greasy. It`s not for oily skin and even normal skin is stretching it. I use it for occasions when i know i will get too much sun.

Good face lotion - little greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great that it's paraben free and an SPF. By the end of the day, I'm more greasy than I was before I used it though. However, I do tend to have oily skin. Other than that, good, fragrance free, will continue to use.

No chemical stuff feeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As you may know many sun care product has a specific chemical smell, film like texture. But it has no such a problems. Maybe the SPF is not enough for strong sun cut, but it is still OK to every day use especially winter or fall.

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been using it daily, absorbs well and no scent.

from Hong Kong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The lotion texture is light but it seems oily on my combination skin type.

Light moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this moisturizer because it is non-greasy and doesn't cause break outs.

Great Veg Moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer is great; lightweight, non-greasy, has SPF-15 which is great....awesome product....my only 'gripe' is that it's a bit sting-y if you apply it too close to your eyes....but then again, I'd rather it sting my eyes temporarily than not sting at all and be tested on animals:) Also, they should make some in higher SPF's as well (even if it ups the sting-factor a bit).

Second time buyer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. Has a light sunscreen smell, and I like that. Good product for my dry skin and keeps me protected from the sun.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Didn't find it too oily at all. It is perfect and not overly potent smelling sunscreen either. Will definitely get a refill.

Works perfectly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream moistens the skin but is not greasy. It does not show at all. The combination of aloe, rose hips, and shea butter seems to be the best combination according to what I have read. The bottle is easy to use too.

1 2 3 4