Excellent moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2022209 on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many expensive moisturizers. This is now the one for me, at a much lower cost! People comment all the time on how beautiful my skin is. Also, I have very dry skin and this cream makes it feel soft and dewy! I love this cream and will not change!

Best moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1853580 on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this, been using around a year and no plans to change. Sensitive/normal skin.

BWC all day moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1544850 on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great everyday cream with a wonderful smell.

Good

Posted by 4836633080464534777 on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Do not like the smell but it does go away after 15 or 20 minutes. Works well on my skin! Will use again!

It's not organic anymore...

Posted by Reviewer1814613 on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They obviously changed the formula. It used to be organic and the smell was natural from natural essential oils. Now, they dropped the word, "Organic" and use the word, "Premium" instead. What is so "Premium"? They removed the good ingredients and instead they put carbomer as thickening agent. The smell is stronger and more artificial, and the texture is thicker and not as smooth as previous formula. I think they changed the formula to save money. Overall, I don't like it anymore and I am not going to buy it again.

too oily

Posted by 5388270095420212580 on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Too oily for combination/ oily skin It breaks me out

Nice!

Posted by idaveronica on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Good smell.

Love it

Posted by 5405116249367225400 on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Some moisturizers give my dry skin moisture but cause break outs. This one does not. It's perfect for me. I use it daily and my skin is clear and happy.

excellent face moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3289016 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

really happy with the quality of this moisturizer; has a fantastic scent (somewhat aromatherapeutic); i have rosacea prone and on the dry side skin -- working really well for me (using it for 2 weeks now)

Ordering it again!

Posted by Reviewer3168927 on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I went through a jar of this moisturizer as quick as icecream! Fantastic product! I'm 34 with normal (I would say) skin, slightly enlarged pores around the nose area - this moisturizer sinks in fast and feels like I have nothing on. It's in my cart already!

1 2