Best cleanser for your dollar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this cleanser for quite some time. It does not strip skin of moisture but leaves skin clean. It smells great, feels nice and is a great price to boot. I highly recommend this as a daily cleanser. For heavier makeup use BWC makeup remover first.

Gentle but works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well. I have combination skin and have found other cleansers to be too drying. This one feels cooling on the skin, cleans well and smells very nice. I use it along with the BWC oil-free moisturizer.

Nice product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love the smell of this product. Mild, fresh lavender. Had to get used to the creamy feeling during washing my face, but i think it works wery well, though I will recommend to remove eye-makeup with another product first! Try it!

Need to sell bigger bottles.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this is the only cleanser that doesn't make my dry skin feel tight and itchy. I could "almost" wait to put on face cream after using it. Only complaint is that it goes too fast.

like Cetaphil but doesn't hurt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and this is the best! doesn't leave my face tight, cleans well, smells good, and my skin is clear!

Love It!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff removes all of my makeup- including eye makeup. No stinging or drying out. Love it!!

Mild for sensitive skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Mild and very good for winter. Also a good price.

Very good for acne prone combination skin`

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hesitant about using this because it didn't lather.....more like a lotion. After using it, I noticed it removed make up and cleaned well without drying out my skin. I do however use this in combination with their BWC alpha hydroxy wash. No breakouts so far.

Cream cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream cleanser is great! I've tried other more expensive brands like John Master's Organics, but they went sour pretty quick...this one is great....natural ingredients that last.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this cleanser and had high hopes after reading the other reviews but it irritates my skin. If it is in contact with my face for more than 30 seconds my face flushes red and it takes about 20 minutes for the redness to subside. Consequently, I won't be buying it again.

1 2 3