Gentle and works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love the ingredients! Work well for my dehydrated oily skin and does not irritate my eyes. Really helps to remove any residual dirt or makeup on my skin.

my essential face treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my friend recommended it to me long time ago. I have been using it for two years and I really like it. If you give it a minute after you apply it on your skin, it makes it so much better to put on your cream later.

Great Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the ingredients this toner contains, and am thrilled with what BWC will not put in their formulas. I have been using this toner for years. I love the smell. I love using it after I've washed my face as it really does remove any extra ickys that your cleanser missed. I even pour it into a spray bottle so that I can use it to set my mineral make up. Thank you BWC for providing quality, safe skincare for a price everyone can afford!

good

Posted by Goldie on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have extremely sensitive skin, I brake out easily (I have eczema) and this toner was too strong on my skin, the alcohol is very strong.. I don't recommend this toner is you have sensitive skin.

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great toner with a lovely scent. Only gripe is I wish this come in a spray bottle (nevertheless I have purchased a small spray bottle and filled it with this excellent product). Who has time for tipping this on make up pads and wipping your face. Keep up the great work Beauty without Cruelty.

Very good

Posted by nastasiya on Jun 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best tonic among the cheap. Super moistening for my dry skin. Very much I recommend. Anastasiya Russia

Excellent!~!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this toner! I was having really bad cracking skin from the cold weather and this really made it soft! I tired putting on so many types of creams and oils to rehydrate my skin but nothing worked until i tried this!!

use only this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a year so far it is pretty good for my sensitive skin

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Great for both men and women

Posted by kyotomatty on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Subtle smell, perfect balance of oils...non stingy