Feels like burning! : (

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very fair, slightly dry skin, but I've never had any reactions like I had with this product. About 2 minutes after applying the product (you're supposed to leave it on for 10-15 minutes), my face started burning. I immediately washed it off, but my face was already bright red and hot to the touch. The redness and burning did dissipate after about 45 minutes and my face did feel softer afterward, but it felt more like I had had a chemical peel than simply a moisturizing mask treatment. Seems like a case of false advertising to me.

Same for me - burned my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have olive skin and products rarely if ever irritate my skin. When I first put the mask on, it felt slightly tingly. After about 2-3 minutes my face felt like it was burning and when I glanced in the mirror, it was bright red. It took about 2 hours for my face to calm back down - it was bright red and hot like a bad sunburn (which I also don't get!) I love a lot of Beauty without Cruelty products but this one will go in the trash. yikes!

Avoid it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This mask left my face red and burned. I do not recommend.

Amazing stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am amazed at this stuff. My skin is horribly dry and reacts to everythg that you can't fry an egg in. It craves grease. It loves this stuff. cheap and cruelty free, a winner

great mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

normally moisturizing masks break me out, but this one doesn't. It thoroughly moisturizes my very dry skin, but doesn't leave any film or anything on my skin once I rinse it off. I have seen in other reviews people mention that this stings. This is probably due to the sodium PCA in it (I've used the NapCa PCA mist & had the same reaction), but I've found if you apply it to damp skin it will not burn.

Effective Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The first think I noticed was the most wonderful spa-like scent of lavender and other essential oils. Next I noticed how soothing it was on the skin. But the greatest thing was how effective it was in making my skin feel so much smoother and moisturized. I'll definitely be buying this again.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive dry skin, easily red. I was looking for a replacement to my Jurlique mask, which I like but it is getting crazy expensive, smaller in size, and it is not very organic. And the company, which used to be good, is now focused on China and allows animal testing. But with owners like casino mogul James Pack er, what can you expect. And iherb delivers from USA to Australia in one week, Jurlique takes 2 weeks within Australia (that is if it arrives and is within expiry!). I found this mask, and am pleasantly surprised. In texture it is more like the cold creams that older people used to use. It smells lovely (essential oils), cruelty free. Package says 22% organic contents. Feels soothing. It is not a clay like mask. Price good for what it is. Really 4 and half stars.

I really like it,

Posted by doppelganger on Mar 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like it. It helps smoothing my complexion before makeup application.I sometimes mix it with green clay for a hydrating yet deep cleansing mask. I will repurchase.

très bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

hydrate bien la peau qui a l'ai repulpée, on peut même le garder la nuit pour un effet plus important. Je rachèterais

Best Mask Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Most of the masks would cause my allergic reaction. After checking the ingredients of this product on cosdna.com, I chose this and got astonishing feedback. Apply it generously every night after facial cleaning, you would get a good night sleep and moisturized skin the other morning. Best mask ever. Some of my colleagues started to use it as well and their feedback was as good.

1 2 3 4