My New Favorite Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This feels heavenly on my face. It may look heavy in the jar but it goes on smoothly and instantly absorbs into my skin. It's also very soothing and doesn't make my acne-prone skin break out. I love that it's all natural - take a look at the ingredients list, there's nothing harmful or artificial in it. The fragrance is a little bitter, but not unpleasant, and it's a result of the natural essential oils. I think my search for the perfect moisturizer is over.

beauty cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a lovely product; it moisturizes but is not heavy. Nice fragrance without being overpowering.

The PERFECT Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This cream is wonderful...absorbs quickly and also works well under make-up. I have oily-sensitive skin (but still need moisture) and this cream doesn't break my face out, nor does it make my foundation fade/disappear. Will definitely buy again!!

BWC Moisture cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell with a great texture. I love how this cream feels.

hudkrem uten hokuspokus

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

kjempegod fuktighetskrem. Inneholde ingenting som e dårlig for huden. heilt rein og fri for parfyme,alkohol,parabener osv. anbefales :)

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream because it is very gentle with my hyper sensitive skin. It is also rich without being heavy. The texture and smell are great too. Highly recommended!

This is an excellant product for the face.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have these horrible dry spots that come with age and I tried everything to clear up these very dry spots that were also red as well almost felt like I had a bad rash of dry skin that would clear up but this cream was sensational and just 2 applications cleared the dry areas up completely. I am very happy with the results.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The first few times I put this on my face it felt so nice. My skin immediately starting absorbing it. The smell is not too strong, almost therapeutic. I use it in the morning and at night as a moisturizer. A little goes a long way. No negatives really... but if you feel your face after using it, you will notice it rubs off onto your fingers. Also, your face can look greasy. This is a minor thing though. I also like the ingredients.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't often take the time to leave a review but this moisturiser is just so awesome. I bought it as a sub for an $80 moisturiser that I usually get but can't afford right now but I won't be going back because this product is amazing. The scent is mild and natural and lovely, on my 26 year old dry combination skin (also on the pill) it's beautiful. Totally recommend if you need that extra moisturisation without oiliness. Might not suit an oily acne skin but great for dry skins.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this moisturizer in conjunction with the oil-free moisturizer BWC makes for years now - I put the oil-free on my whole face and then use the maximum moisture cream on the really dry spots, because it is rather heavy duty. That being said, unless I put too much on it does not break me out at all, which is amazing considering how thick it is. I've put this on healing acne wounds and even small burns and I swear it has healing properties. A great cream for when you get skin so dry it flakes. Highly, highly recommended!

1 2 3