Great shampoo - great price - doesn't fade color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use an herbal based hair color that was fading extremely fast with a Redken shampoo. Since using BWC, my color is lasting longer and my hair is shiny and the color is bright. And the cost is a fraction of the cost of Redken, without the chemicals.

Good overall product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is very safe and a great shampoo for everyone in the family. It has a 3 out of 10 rating on the EWG website, which means it is one of the overall safer shampoos out there.

Favourite shampoo

Posted by fodmapper on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this after a friend recommended it - I love it! The smell is lovely and my hair is in incredibly good condition. Going to repurchase again.

I'm Sold!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

when I read that the worse review said that this shampoo dried their hair out, I knew I had to have it. I appreciate the ingredients, the scent is not overpowering. it helps my henna-dyed hair. I may never switch shampoos again.

BWC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I love this shampo. Just a dab is all ya need. Great product. Thanks iHerb.

Easy on your hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this every day for about 2 months. It cleans well but doesn't strip your hair like some other shampoos.

BWC

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought this would be a great shampoo with all the natural ingredients. It wasn't. It left my hair dry and tangled.

Great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite shampoo. Makes my hair very soft and shiny. I find the smell a little unpleasant, but it disappeares fast so it's not a problem. Almost perfect product!

A very nice shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The whole family loves this mild , natural and cleansing shampoo.

Will continue to use this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after carefully going through different natural shampoos and their ingredients. I'm very happy I ended up with this one. It works really well for my long hair. Both my hair and conscience feels clean after using this shampoo ;).

1 2 3 4