Help

Freida Michilizzi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. THe only drawback is that it is extremely sticky when you put it on your skin. It is almost like a mild glue.

Textura maravillosa

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Es un gel muy hidratante, con una ligera textura a aceite, por lo que no deja la piel de la zona tirante como hacen muchos geles ni tampoco grasienta. Yo lo uso solo de día, pues por la noche uso una crema más nutritiva. Lo compré siguiendo las buenas críticas de Paula Begoun que le da una buena calificación. Tiene buen contenido de antioxidantes y es refrescante. La única salvedad es que hay que guardar el bote en la oscuridad y no tenerlo a la luz, ya que al ser traslucido los antioxidantes pueden oxidarse, tomando esta precaución ningún problema. Por lo demás es cómodo e higiénico su sistema de aplicación y envasado. Tamaño de 28 gramos, mucho mayor que lo normal en contorno de ojos que suelen ser de 15 ml.

Aaahh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product makes my eyes feel and look better. I use it after cleansing w/ BWC Vitamin C & CoQ10 cleanser, then follow with my preferred moisturizer, so I don't have any problem with stickiness. This product does just what it says in the 'Details'. I will continue to reorder.

Posted by kotsemen on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Transparent gel. Odorless. With hyaluronic acid. Ideal for my eyes.

Light and easily absorbed into the skin

Posted by ginlucky on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase. I have combination skin and this product is great because it doesn't cause millia around the eye area. It's great for humid weather and can be use it all over my face as a light moisturiser with sunscreen too. I love this product because it doesn't clog up the pores and is easily absorbed into the skin. After application it also doesn't leave a sticky residue. This product is best suited for hot, humid weather, and folks with oily, combination skin. Thumbs up!! Great job BWC!!

I love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This eyes gel is hidrating, odorless and the hyluronic acid does really works! I'm under the impression that it has already started to reduce the fine lines I can have under my eyes. Moreover it's cruelty free, which is the most important for me!

Good hydration. Excellente hydratation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lightweight texture so this eyegel penetrates well and the eye contour is really well hydrated without being greasy. The texture is fresh and can be used as an eye serum before an eye cream to diminue fine lines and dryness. Texture gel légère qui pénètre très bien sans laisser de film gras ni brillant sur le contour des yeux. Excellente hydratation, les ridules de déshydratation sont réellement floutées et repulpées. Ayant le contour des yeux vraiment sec, j'utilise également ce gel nourrissant comme sérum hydratant et je le trouve hyper efficace.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product.... its effective, yet affordable...

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love it!!!

De-puffs and Nourishing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It gives a nice cooling effect in the morning and de-puffs my eyes instantly. It absorbs into the skin pretty well and definitely nourishes my under eyes.

1 2