Will buy again, if I ever go empty.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this clay, it is a small box but you really dont need more than this as you only use small amount of the clay. I've used this twice a week after I got this product, and it still looks like its unused. Im impressed, my skin feels soft and hydrated. Love it!

Highly recommend this mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for a replacement for the original Burt's Bees powdered clay/combo mask (disappeared when Clorox took over BB) for some time and tried the other available dry clay/tube options, but they were too harsh for my sensitive skin. BWC makes this great clay combo mask that has all of the benefits of the basic clay masks, but without the irritation, because it has other soothing and purifying ingredients--and it doesn't overdry nor is it oily at all. It seems small in comparison to many other mask products, but a little goes a long way, and it's lasted as long as the other mixed and dry masks I've used that are larger.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very effective mask. My face did not feel dry after using, just clean.

Quite dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This clay mask is quite dry to put on by itself, thus i use a hydrating facial mask first, and then i put onthis clay mask. I don't see significant difference, but i'll continue to use it

ok