Great natural shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great all-natural shampoo. It's sulfate and paraben free, as well as completely vegetarian. I've recently switched to all-natural shampoos and this is my favorite so far. The scent is a little strange at first. (I smell mostly lemongrass.) This foams up pretty well for a sulfate-free shampoo, but it does take a little more effort to suds the underside of my scalp. Suds do not always equal cleaner hair though, I just prefer them. =) It keeps my hair clean and fresh. I will stick with it because it doesn't seem to strip my color at all!

My favorite in the BWC shampoo line

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This leaves my hair feeling clean, leaving it neither greasy, nor stripped dry. It works perfectly for me. I very much appreciate that it doesn't have all the harmful ingredients like other shampoos have.

suds well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good shampoo and best part it doesnt have the nasty chemical many shampoos out there have.

So Thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is so thick, I mix it with water and it lasts twice as long. It smells great and works quite well.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells good and doesn't have alot of chemicals like other shampoos.

Love this one!

Posted by karishma on Sep 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Out of all the BWC shampoos, I like this one best. makes my hair soft and feels light.

too watery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this for about a year and it smells nice without being overwhelming. Now it doesn't clean well because it's very watery and it's hard to get it to stay on my hair and not run down the drain.

disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this, but it left my hair w/ a weird film and my scalp itchy :(

Tried various brands on iherb and this is the best!

Posted by velvetvetiver on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried various shampoo on iherb and I have to say this is hands down the best in everything. Cleans well, smells natural, great ingredients that aren't harmful and gives beautiful hair. Even my husband has been asking me to order and stock up!

Nice bubbly schampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It bubbles easily, has nice smell that doesnt stay long on hair, washes well hair and scalp and doesnt cause drying. Comes in big bottle, perfect!

1 2