Nice product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients. But mostly I like the effect of this cream on my skin. I use it only at night and it gives my skin a wonderful glow, evens the tone of my skin and makes it smooth. It smells nice and goes a long way for me except I caught my 2-year-old putting it on her feet, so I might to order again sooner than i hoped. Over all it is the best cream i have used and I used quite a variety from something like Olay for $14 to Clinique for $50 a jar.

Vitamin C facial cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell and it gets absorbed by my skin really quickly, not oily at all. I love it!

good cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this cream. I haven't used it for too long to say for sure what I think. I think I prefer it as a night cream. I like that vitamin c is high on the ingredient list. I only gave it four stars because it contains phenoxyethanol, which I'm trying to avoid.

Needs More Moisture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It feels and smells good, but it needs a bit more moisture. I just mix a few drops of vitamin E oil.

Gorgeous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

How lovely is this cream! Before going cruelty free, I used a Clinique one. That kept my skin pretty nice and clear, as well as firm. Such a double whammy is quite something for oily skin. I'd tried other creams in between but they kept giving me blackspots, or flakey patches, etc. With this one, i'm happy to report, after 3 years, i've finally found myself that PERFECT cream again! Smooths into the skin so fast as well! It's even better than the Clinique one in that aspect. No complaints so far, my boyfriend even says I smell good when I use it haha.

love this cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both use the Vitamin C Renewal Cream. At first we had to get used to the waxy feeling and you have to get used to the essential oils smell, but once I was past this - I now crave all of it. Can't say anything about the renewal effect, but the reason why I changed to another cream was, that I suddenly had issues with the skin on my chin with my old cream and these problems totally disappeared after changing to this product. I will order it again and again!

shockingly good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this cream about three weeks ago and used it every single day. It feels exceptionally good on the skin. I love it

Really does brighten skin - feels lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product - it goes on the skin very smooth and absorbs quickly - it has a slight orange scent which for me is not overpowering at all. A little goes a long way. But the best thing is the way this product has brightened my skin - so much that I have received comments from people about it. I used to have redness and uneven skin tone, but this product has single handedly fixed those problems. I will definitely keep buying it.

I LOVE BWC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my second pot of BWC renewal cream. I only started using it because I couldn't afford my "major brand" any more. That's said, while its half the price of my old brand, Its twice as good.. No going back

Helps the skin around my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this cream! I had tried several products to help with redness and dry skin around my eyes, but they didn't help as much as I would have liked. My dermatologist had recommended using a vitamin C serum or cream, so I decided to try this one. I gently rub the cream around my eye/cheek area twice a day (when I wake up and when I'm going to bed). Within 2-3 days the skin was noticeably lighter and more hydrated. Highly recommend this!

1 2 3 4