Surprising

Posted by CycloneFaerie on Nov 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap smells like a mix of some fresh crispy note and a powdery oriental one. Aromatic pleasure. This is the list of ingredients taken from the other website: Anhydrous soap (sodium oleate) 86%, perfume 1.7%, inorganic matter (free caustic alkali, free sodium carbonate, sodium chloride & sodium silicate) 1.3%, trace of coloring agent and balance moisture (glycerin).

Smells good

Posted by Billakos on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would like to see the ingredients written outside.

Jabón con un muy buen olor

Posted by emedemo on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Compré este jabón para ponerlo en el armario y que perfumase la ropa. Huele muy bien. No lo he usado para lavarme las manos, aunque no descarto hacerlo, así que no puedo valorarlo, por el momento, en cuanto a limpieza se refiere.

the bee--eeest soap ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Soap smells so good, permeates the whole bathroom even when not in use. Also is very cheap pricewise, but of excellent quality. Suds up really well and does not irritate the skin. Love this soap and will always buy it. All the bee flower soaps are great but this one's my fave.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my aunt. She loves it :)

:))

Posted by boldogbirka on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my best friend because this is her favourite. (We live in Europe and you can't find this brand here) I give 5 stars because the smell is great, my entire wardrobe has this ginsengy-flowery scent now.

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice to put in drawers.

~Love this soap~

Posted by SunDownSeede on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy this soap as my favorite AM soap, it lathers and rinses clean and feels squeeky clean. A real eye opener for AM fatigue~ I am purchasing MORE of this great soap at a great price. *I herbs the best price and fast shipping, to order from!

nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i love the way this soap smells! it lathers nicely and leaves skin soft and clean

Two reasons

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was purchased for 2 reasons: 1. I was 84 cents away from getting free shipping. 2. It was purchased to be added to a gift basket.