Cheap chemical smell. Can't smell rose at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really strong smell of a cheap Soviet times soap. Hands stink after holding it. Never had to deal with anything like that. IHerb is famous by its natural products. Not sure why they sell this soap with overpowering unpleasant smell and obviously only artificial components in it. You can read the reviews where people got sneezing or asthma attacks after smelling it. I will use it for hand-washing small items of clothing. I bet it would remove dirt well.

smell is not right & not very moisturizing either

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The rose smell is not from essential oil but rather some chemical enhanced rose smell. The soap dries my skin so I only use it to wash my socks now. good thing is lots of suds...so will not re-order.

best soap ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used all kinds of soap in my life time most all of them made me itch. now that I have found Bee & flower soab I do not itch any more. Good product

Rosey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the Bee & Flower brand. Their soaps smell great. Showering with these soaps is a great way to start the day. The rose soap makes me happy.

cheap generic soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Did not smell like Rose or honey whatsoever, except it was colored pink. Feels and smells exactly like cheap soap in a budget hotel.

I LOVE The Smell of This Soap! Fantastic Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this soap! The scent is very fragrant, the soap does a good job and the price is very reasonable. What more could you ask for? I put the empty soap wrappers in my underwear drawer to enjoy the nice scent longer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very, very, very good soap! It is excellent! Smells very tasty and make your skin softly. Highly recommend!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Smells great- lasts a long time- great for skin.

rose soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

did not like this soap...developed a rash after using it.

Eh. cheap