This balm is the bomb

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this for using with my new grandson, coming in two weeks. My granddaughter developed chapped lips, all around them, and then down her chin. We put this on and she didn't complain, so no irritation to open skin! It healed up by the next day. Actually saw immediate improvement. I highly recommend this one. Good size tub and great prices.

좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

밤타입을 떠서 얼굴에 펴바르면 아주 매끄럽고 부드럽게 잘 발려요. 전 아기들 얼굴이랑 제얼굴에 함께 쓰는데 양도 많고 매우 만족스럽네요. 또 재구매 할거에요^^

All Natural Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my daughter in the winter months. The balm is little hard to put on face, but it smells nice and the ingredients are all naturals, no worries for children use and for adults too. I also use it on my hands, my hands are soft and smooth after use. We all like it.

Good for the whole family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it for my son, he doesn't have any skin problems, but I wanted to use something which is not full with chemicals. Finally we also tried it, my husband had earlier always skin problems on his hands (especially during winter time), and now he is also surprised, the problems are gone :-). For me it's also a big help because of the cold wheather outside, so I highly recommend everbody to order this natural wonder :-)

Lasts a long time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This ointment melts nicely and a little goes a long way. My only complaint is it is a bit strong on one of the essential oils, I think the citrus one.