love it

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Clear liquid with a smell of fermented apple cider vinegar. Good dispenser. Well relieves itching and irritation, inflammation dries. Quickly absorbed and can be applied under makeup. Mineral Concealer lay down on it as well.

Did nothing for my breakouts

Posted by Reviewer2686341 on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had some PMS breakout this month, ordinary ones and not especially "deep cystic". I applied it twice a day for a few days on both small and medium breakouts/closed comedones, and absolutely nothing happened with either. I have much more effect from products like Differin, Effaclar Duo(La Roche Posay) etc as spot treatment.

This stuff goes on slightly sticky but works awesome

Posted by SteeleBlue on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

VERY gentle and extremely effective for my blemishes. It takes a couple of weeks and it really seems to fade my blemishes.

Heals and prevents

Posted by 5533356580819516154 on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When I stupidly squeeze pimples and pores, this stuff stops them from getting infected/inflamed. I use it all over my face instead of as a spot treatment to stop the spread of acne. Smells very herbally medicinal in a nice way. This is a staple product for me.

Great Serum

Posted by Nadiaxog on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have hormonal acne so it's hard to say when something works or not, since my acne comes from within. With that said, I really like how this feels on my skin. I mix it with my Pholosophy vitamin C powder and my skin is responding very well to this regimen. The serum itself I believe helps prevent my breakouts. As far as treating the actual pimple, I'm not sure anything truly works except laser, light, or benzoyl peroxide.

Very Satisfied!

Posted by 5100744785940762717 on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was very satisfied with the quality, packaging and quick deliverance of my products ordered. Thank you, EE

!

Posted by Strelka on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Šo jau pasūtam otro reizi, jo ir lielisks līdzeklis pusaudzim mazo iekaisumu un pumpu likvidēšanā. Ir labs iepakojums, vigli dozēt, pilnīgi pietiek ar vienu pilienu . Smarža ir ļoti minimāla.

Bee Naturals Blemish Lotion

Posted by BrianMike on May 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This lotion have natural ingrediants so it is mild for my oily acne skin. I need to spend a long time for the result!

It's OK

Posted by DancesWithWolves on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the little convenient, hygienic pump bottle. it seems to be healing a bit of my mild acne but not so much... I use some drops mixed with my day cream and then applying it all together on my face. At least I won't get any more pimples and I know it's all the natural, good stuff in it! ;-)