Help

perfect face wash/прекрасная умывалка

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for oily skin. Cleans all the dirt without drying. Skin looks clearer when using it. Smells heavenly :) Замечательная умывалка для жирной кожи. Моет дочиста, но не сушит. Кожа выглядит чище во время использования. Пахнет божественно :)

Strongly recommend !!! Refreshing for oily skin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For my oily skin, I used Dessert Essence tea tree face cleanser before. But after trying it, Bee Naturals is much better. THe face will not too tight. Simply refreshing after cleaning my face. Also like the foaming design which is more easier to get rid of the excess oil. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great product!

Posted by odereviews on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bottle may not be the nicest looking, but this foaming face wash leaves your skin perfectly clean. Surely gonna order more.

good but a little harsh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it but it does sting a little but it could be because im very sensitive

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this almost every day. it seems to make my skin very clean. I like how the foam is thick even with just a little pump from the bottle.

Have received in good condition.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have received in good condition. Looks normal. Have not tried for long.

drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have oily, acneic skin and live in a tropical country with high humidity. However, I cannot use this face wash because it dries out my skin. It also stings when I out it on my damp skin. A pity tho...I really wanted to like it!

Make my daughter face very dry and peeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We live in a tropical country (Singapore). My daughter (normal skin) used this once and her face became very dry and peeling. I need to apply vitamin C serum to relieve the peeling. I used it on myself and I find my face squeaky clean and dry too. I think this face wash is more suitable for very oily skin. Definitely will not buy it again.

I love this face wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily/problem skin and this face wash gets my skin clean without drying it out.

Awsome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a sensitive skin and I'm really prone to acne so I'm really picky about what I put on my face but this thing is awsome! I love it it didn't break me out or anything.

1 2