Honey Glycerin Shampoo

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You have to use this shampoo with a vinegar rinse, otherwise your hair will feel waxy. When followed by a vinegar rinse, the shampoo works well, but I won't buy it again.

Sticky hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hair is sticky and greasy after using this shampoo. Wont buy it anymore.

very liquid, but allright.

Posted by fourla on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's very liquid, like a water. So, when I wash my head i flow the shampoo straightly to head, not to arms. Foaming not too well. My hear after this shampoo is alright. Don't have dandruff. Очень жидкий шампунь. Наливаю его прямиком на голову, потому что в руках удержать не возможно. Пенется средне. Волосы после этого шампуня нормальные. Перхоть не появляется.

excellent slip, leaves great body

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I read the comments before buying yet still purchased and have no regrets. while washing and after towel dry I could tell this shampoo was really cleaning my hair. I did use the conditioning rinse and I have filtered water using a cold water rinse...but I am quite pleased.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had this shampoo sitting there for quite a while and finally decided to use it.....my hair came out fabulous! It is watery, but my hair came out great -- and I don't have great hair to begin with -- so I'm ordering another bottle.

Not bad but won't buy again

Posted by msyoke on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It clears out dandruff and leave my sensitive scalp clean and fresh. But my hair feels lumpy and too dry after that. Too bad otherwise I will consider buying second bottle.