Help

So Happy I Could Cry..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have had oily, acne prone skin since I was 11 years old. I am 20 now, and still have the oily, acne prone skin. NEVER EVER have I EVER come across a face lotion that leaves my skin feeling smooth, matte, and best of all-NOT OILY AT ALL!!! I used to see a dermatologist who prescribed lotions, I have also bought so many brand names that it's ridiculous. Nothing worked for me, so I just completely stopped using lotion on my face. I could literally ball my eyes out right now with how happy I am with this lotion. Around my blemishes I always have redness/inflammation and this lotion really calms it down. The consistency is runny, and it did scare me at first thinking it would be of an oil like lotion, but I read the reviews and they all had nice things to say. I hope they never stop making this lotion, I WILL use this for the rest of my life! ... Seriously.

Unique Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have never come across anything like this. It is a very lightweight moisturiser of a runny consistency. I dab this over my face before I apply my day moisturiser in the morning as well as before I apply my rose hip oil at night, which helps to lighten the intensity of the oil. After daily use, this product has really helped reduce excess oil production, even though the weather has gotten very warm in Australia. I am very happy that I gave this a try.

Not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted to like this product! Unfortunately after a few uses it left me with a red rash on my forehead side of nose and chin. I'm not allergic to honey or bees in any fashion so it must be something else in the product causing this reaction. I think if you have hardy skin this product would be great for you, it noticeably smooths the texture of your skin after just 2 days use! If you are prone to any reaction, best to steer clear.

Jack Pot!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am 56 yrs old. I have struggled my entire life with finding a moisturizer that did not cause serious break out. I've tried making my own. I've tried everything. Found this on iherb and thought for the price it was worth a shot. I've been using it over a month now and it is wonderful. I've no breakouts, no flakey dry skin, cleared up weird little imperfections that had appeared on my face through the years. I love the stuff and so glad I found it. Better yet the price is awesome too!

Basic moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's got some nice ingredients in it (niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, ascorbic acid), but it comes out of the pump liquid and super runny. Not a big fan of the texture, but it does its job as a moisturizer.

Just water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did nothing to my skin, just like water, nothing good, nothing bad...

Perfect for oily skin. So glad to find it

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After using many different brands of moisturizer for my oily skin, Bee Naturals is perfect. So glad to find it finally. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

ME ENCANTA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es oil free, para mi piel grasa es lo que iba buscando, con solo una aplicación tengo para toda la cara, se extiende fenomenal, olor muy ligerito y nada fuerte, hidrata sin dejar sensación de grasa, y noto mi piel en mejor estado. No se si sirve para arrugas y demás, pero bueno, su efecto hidratante se nota. Se absorbe muy rápido.

Me encanta!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es el segundo bote que compro y repetiré una y otra vez. Me aporta todo lo que necesito. Tengo la piel mixta y un poco deshidratada y cubre todas mis necesidades. Se absorve muy rápido y deja la piel con sensación de confort e hidratada

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and enjoy the fact that it in no way does it makes me break out like everything else under the sun does. It is a bit tacky however IT IS HONEY so I wouldnt expect anything less. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because of the xanthum gum which I think also leads to the stickiness of this product and I dont care for gums. It is for oily skin and not a major source of hydration for dry folks but for someone like myself who is really oily, it works great. Side note- It doesnt spread too well because its not your typical lotion consistency but doesnt bother me a bit.