Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i didn't like, it dries skin too much

Great soap but a bit drying

Posted by SuperMore on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It feels a little like soft cleansing butter. You only need a small amount to use on your face, so this small box will last a long time and it cleans very well. The skin does feel noticeably drier after use. I have normal-to-oily skin but I wouldn't use it during the winter when my skin gets drier.

good soap, horrible smell

Posted by AnetaRiddick on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't know, is it only my problem or is it the palm stearic ingredient? My Queen bee soap smells horrible... I am learning to tolerate it, but sometimes it's almost unbearable :-( It reminds me of one factory in our city, which used the palm oil - the smell in the air around the factory was similarly foul. But I have to admit it is a fine cleanser. As soon as I overcome the bad smell, the soap is gentle and face feels rather good. Small amount cleanse whole face, right after wash I feel like I have a thin film on face, but it dissapears with using the towel to dry. I agree with other reviewers, that it really is drying. But that is no problem for me - after washing and cleaning I use cream for remoisturizing, so what? :-)

Très doux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Produit très douxpour les peaux sensibles.

잘 씻겨요~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

크림 타입이라 촉촉할 걸 기대했는데 뽀드득 씻기네요.. 향은 없는 편이고, 같이 포함된 스파츌러라고 하기엔 너무 저렴한 듯한 나무 막대기 하나 있어요.ㅎ