Sensitive people need not apply.

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I cannot imagine how this product garnered any positive reviews. Within seconds of applying a very small amount of this product, my skin was burning and bright red. I immediately washed my face and put on my regular Burts Bees moisturizer, which did not alleviate the discomfort. I rewashed my face and applied Badger Balm’s Sensitive Dry Skin Balm. My face was still vividly red, but felt protected, at least. The redness remained for about two hours. I am very disappointed because the ingredient list appeared so innocuous. In the book Facelift At Your Fingertips by Pierre Jean Cousin, grapeseed oil is listed as being safe, neutral and an excellent carrier oil. The final ingredient, essential oils, is not specific enough to be useful. Just to be sure, I retested an even smaller amount in the morning, with the same negative results. As a last ditch effort, I tried this on the backs of my hands and a bit on my inner forearm. There was no negative effect on my hands, but the forearm area was reddened. I can’t stand to waste eight bucks and an entire bottle of lotion, so this nectar will go in my pedicure basket.

Simply fantastic!

Posted by 5246043715348329507 on May 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't have many expectations on this product. However, when I tried it, my skin felt so well, so relaxed, so moisturized, that I changed my mind inmediately. This Is one of the best moisturizer I have tried!

Clean, refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2041981 on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product makes my face feel young again! It absorbs quickly and feels clean, refreshing! No perfumed smells to irritate your eyes and sinuses. I love this product!

Leaves my skin feeling very oily

Posted by 5391355707580488699 on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Within an hour of applying this moisturiser, my skin develops an oily film over it. Would not purchase again.

good moisturizer

Posted by 5093817361795112945 on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only natural ingredients

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2064168 on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, good price

natural and softy

Posted by Reviewer2346018 on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Using after fsce wash. Makes face skin softy

Lovely texture and scent

Posted by Penelope11 on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has a lovely light texture and great scent. My skin is not dry so I cannot attest to its effectiveness, but I would recommend it to someone looking for a simple, light moisturiser.

feels good on the skin

Posted by Reviewer2493982 on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

light and easily absorbed!

Great!

Posted by 5028664045977749578 on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Dries in fast and leaves my skin feeling amazing. Great on my dehydrated and sensitive skin. Will be buying again.

1 2