Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Probably my favorite product from bee naturals! It is gentle and keeps my skin hydrated. It dries in rather quick for an oil. I expected to be waiting a long time before being able to apply make-up, but I don't have to wait that long. Maybe 10-15 minutes. Leaves my skin feeling silky soft and nourished. I will be buying again!

den

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

powerful. but a bit expensive relatively

skin feels great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this serum, its hydrating but doesn't leave me oily. my skin feels smoother. The only downside is the price, for how many ml you get it is a little steep.

Lovely face serum, love the 100% natural ingredients, very hydrating!

Posted by Bee11PT on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I gave it a try as I was convinced by the positive reviews read about it and also its list of ingredients - 100% natural oils. I wanted a hydrating face serum that I can use day & night, no chemicals, and this is what I got :-) It's a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way as it melts very well (the only downside is that it's not completely absorbed in the skin, so it leaves your skin a bit shiny, but I don't mind at all as I have dry sensitive skin and I need a good moisturizing for cold, windy weather). Nice little bottle you can easily fit in your handbag every day. I will re-order as I'm very pleased.