Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this three ways. The first would be to removed my cleanser. I spray a little onto a cotton pad and rub over my face to remove my cleanser. The second is as a spray after I cleanser. Both leave me with the same results of nicely hydrated skin. I also used this as a makeup setter. If I notice my skin is extra dry that day or my makeup is a little flakey I'll spray this onto my skin and it drastically reduces this. I will be purchasing again

Great thing

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this freshener! I really do! It covers your skin like a mist- so light and gentle. Your skin absorbs it right away and feels moisturized and fresh.I have combi skin but this stuff doesn't hypermoisturize it. No greasy feeling, no 'water-on-your-face' feeling. I presume it will be great in summer (espesially for those who have dry skin) but I use it now, in winter, when my skin needs gentle moisturizing. I come home, clarify my face and apply the freshener. It is awesome. I will certainly order it again. Thanks to Bee Naturals for such a good thing!

Seems to do it's job!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to replace my Neutrogena acne toner. I've had mild acne for a long period of time and unfortunately all the medications dry my skin out very much. I've been using this a week and it leaves my face feeling really fresh and so far no breakouts!

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've tried just about every toner out there. I even made my own. This is my absolute favorite. The ingredients are great. It feels so refreshing. I just wish it came in a larger size, and wasn't so expensive. I'll always buy this.

Bee Naturals, Queen Bee, Hydrating Facial Freshener, Alcohol-Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really love this product, feels good on skin, smells great and all natural!

Hmmmm

Posted by betterlife on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not bad, it burns my face when I put it on.. just a bit. I don't know what it is though.

Allergic reaction

Posted by tantelolo on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I only used this product once, because it gave me a bad allergic reaction: dozens of small pustules filled with pus on my chin. More of them kept coming for 2-3 days before my skin started to recover. The rest of my face suffered milder damage: the skin got dry and rough, and it was difficult to even apply makeup on it. It took about 10 days before my skin was back to normal after the one night that I spent this "hydrating freshener" sprayed on my face. It didn't burn or sting or give any warning sign when I applied it. Very strange product.