EPIC FAIL! Too Watery!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ok this item came in and its in the SMALLEST Pump lip balm container smaller than one tho. Ok i pumped onto my finger and it squirted so much out that it just ran down my finger. I was hoping a lotion like consistency but its too WATERY! Bad Packaging! One big tip is for them to change it in in a roller ball packaging and this product will dispense like a charm. Its pretty expensive and the thing thats missing is an ingredient list!! I looked at their site and couldnt find one... Will no re-purchase !!

I just can't believe it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is really working! All my life I have had dark circles under my eyes. I live very healthy and still my dark circles is staying, so annoying! There is no make-up that could cover my dark circles, nothing, nada. But this eye serum make them disappear, so cool! My friends and family have noticed that I look different. I don't have to use make up under my eyes anymore. I'm so happy! :)

Muy buena relación calidad/precio

Posted by juliaphoenix on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Se absorbe como el agua, sin hidratar en absoluto. Pero con el uso repetido he notado mejorías. No sé si repetiría pero desde luego es un serum a tener en cuenta por su económico precio y porque funciona mejor que muchos otros de superior precio. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

Works ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But the consistency is too watery to apply effectively.

Great in the morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I keep it in the fridge to enhance the de-puffing effect

Me encanta.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Es el cuarto bote que gasto. Aunque parezca pequeño a mi me dura mucho.

Gran producto, envase terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me parece un producto excelente, atenúa la oscuridad de mis ojeras de un día para otro. Lo malo es que el envase es en spray, lo que hace que se desperdicie mucho producto.

:\

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

too small pack, difficult to feel any effect

formato "raro"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Es un producto para el contorno de ojos en formato liquido, me resulta un poco dificil de utilizar y luego tengo que ponerme hidratante porque me deja la zona un pelin seca, no sé si volveria a comprarlo...

messy system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's difficult to use since when you press on it, it always sprays too much of the product and it's messy. It doesn't really have a scent though and it's not greasy at all wich is nice. Haven't seen any improvement on my eye are either though.

1 2