Eh

Posted by Nadiaxog on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used hydrogen peroxide based pre-brush rinses before and they were effective whiteners. For some reason, this product was not effective for me. I used it twice a day for a few weeks and I kept thinking my teeth MIGHT be whiter but I really don't think so. Also, I was expecting a little more xylitol or sorbitol or mint or something to mask the awful peroxide taste... They did not add enough and there were a few times I was swishing it around my mouth that I wanted to gag. I finished the bottle but won't repurchase since I really don't think it did anything except help disinfect my mouth & teeth.

Need to keep using

Posted by Bee11PT on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this pre-brush few times so far, so my review can't be too relevant yet. It has a decent taste, not minty, it's a bit foamy (more than a standard mouthwash) but not in a bad way. I'll keep using it until I finish the bottle and then see if any positive results.

This is goo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The hydrogen peroxide rinse I really want can't be shipped by air, so I have been looking for an alternative. This one has 3% which is stronger than the first alternative i tried, so I shall stick with it. It is satisfyingly foamy.

first hydrogen peroxide product i tried

Posted by chungfai on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i like this natural formula contains no alcohol or artificial sweeteners, colors or preservatives. However, i noticed the taste seems less strong after some days, not sure if it is normal, or have to use it within certain days after first opened.

Great thing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My teeth are much whiter since I've been using it. Totally will re-order

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Price, quality and delivery exceeded expectations.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very effective all natural teeth whitener.

Definitely works

Posted by dbaverstock on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well after a week of use I have noticed the product works and teeth are brightening. Only complaint is the taste. Hydrogen peroxide doesn't taste great and fortunately I don't feel the need to puke like other reviewers.

Not sure

Posted by kiwibird92 on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was using about 3 different whitening products along with this so i'm not able to give an honest answer, sorry.

Did not whiten.

Posted by TriedandTested on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finished a bottle of this, but I didn't see my teeth get any whiter. Perhaps, I need to use it over a longer period of time. Props for the good blend of ingredients, though.

1 2