Acai Ilang Ilang

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am using this kind of shampoo with Lavender and Rosemary conditioner. They work together, so I suppose this one worth buying too. // Использую шампунь этой серии с кондиционером Лаванда и Розмарин. Они отлично работают вместе, и я думаю, что этот кондиционер тоже будет не хуже.

I cannot recommend this at all ...

Posted by acumen on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

... as it's not nourishing or care-taking at all. I sold this as 2nd hand, didn't even use it to the end. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Surely wouldnt buy the second time

Posted by agnishka on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells really bad, and after using can't comb-out normaly.. Surely wouldnt buy the second time :(

She loves it- that's all that matters

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All good quality stuff but my very picky wife really likes it so that's what matters!

My hair is happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hair loves it. As with the other BeeCeuticals products, the logo is creepy, but five stars it is anyway.

Not so bad

Posted by effgaa on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe smell could be better, but still it works ok. My hair love this conditioner.

Okay

Posted by CindyW on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Definitely not the best. My hair doesn't seem to absorb any of the moisture.. and I have thin hair! Definitely not suitable for people with thick hair that tangles easily.

Ok conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does not give my fine, nordic hair enough moist and body. I will continue to use Madre Labs balansing conditioner!

SORRY BUT....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

..it doesn t do anything on my hair. It has a weird smell as well. The stars I give are only for the ingredients and the brand. Please improve this product.

It is a scam!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is not a conditioner. It does not do anything but drying my hair. I will not recomend this product at all.

1 2