healing balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My lips are much happier. The chronic chapped lips have healed even as the weather has become colder and drier.

A truly great lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was first attracted by the all natural ingredients included in this product, and then, after using it, it turned out to be really helping my cracked lips. Very good unscented formula, neither sticky nor heavy oily.

Absolutely loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the smoothest, best lip balm ever. If it is cold, it does tend to harden up a bit. Simply warm in your pocket or your hands. No bad ingredients. No funky taste. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Not as good anymore.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product was better before they added the stevia. Not as moist as it used to be.

Love Its All-Natural Feel

Posted by lifeisgood on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have always loved a beeswax-based lip balm. Just love the fact it's fragrance free and has a non-oily feel. Very good price for a product that can last me for quite a while. Thanks iherb for making it available.

Better than Burt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, goes on smooth and has no obnoxious flavorings like Burt's Bees...

terrific lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a really nice lip balm. Soothing with no overpowing smells or waxy taste.

Use for more than just lips!

Posted by JillZarizz on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the BEST brand of lip balm I have ever used! This natural balm has just a very slight nutty scent, glides on smooth and does not feel heavy like most others do. The organic and food grade ingredients are safe and amazing for your skin so I put it on more than just my lips :) I use this natural one for around my eyes, rough cuticles, anywhere I may want special treatment!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very smooth, and lasts awhile. A new favorite for me.

Terrific lip balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different brands of lip balm, and this is one of my favorites. It is super smooth, very moisturizing and long lasting. It feels great on my lips, healed a problem I was having with dry, chapped lips, and I really love that it has no taste or odor. (I've tried a couple recently that remind me of Lemon Pledge even though they don't have any lemon in them... so it's great to have an unflavored balm.) Someone mentioned that it no longer contains any honey. Well, I just purchased this, and although it does contain stevia, it also lists honey on the label. Of course, it's the very last ingredient listed so there is only a very negligible amount. I can't imagine having more honey in this balm could have improved the already ideal texture and performance.